On Saturday 27th October, CSS managed to take a number of professionals from various fields through the essential competencies of Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
The lead trainer thoroughly took these professionals through a practical and interactive session to help them discover themselves, their EQ level and their true potential.
Some of the key areas covered during the training comprised;
- EQ and why it is important in career performance.
- The five essential competencies of EQ; self-awareness, self-management, self-motivation, empathy and social skills.
- How EQ can assist in building long lasting relationships (work-wise and socially).
- How to ensure that work performance is not affected by pressure and stress.
- Self – evaluation test; your strengths, weakness and honest self-assessment.
- Steps that individuals could take to improve their EQ level and attain social and career success.
This training is definitely for you if your emotions, your reactions and external factors affect your work performance.
If you want to take the next step to achieving social and career success, please click this link to remain informed on upcoming Emotional Intelligence trainings.
Some of our previous participants from the Emotional Intelligence training.