Customer Service Training For Your Organisation
Does your staff understand how valuable it is to offer the best customer support and satisfaction?
Have you identified gaps in how your employees treat customers?
Would you like your sales and customer care departments to be trained on how to better manage customers expectations?
Are you looking to grow your revenue this year? The easiest way to this is to retain old clients and attract new ones. Better customer service will help you achieve this.
Would you like your workers to be more proactive when dealing with customers?
Since the year 2009, we have held in-house customer relations training on customer satisfaction and relationship for different organisations.
We have offered our customer service excellence training to various industries such as banking, NGO, Security, ICT, microfinance, real estate, tours & travel, among others on the importance of excellent client service.
Click below to watch feedback from one of our customer service training clients.
Why You Should Attend The Customer Service Training
- Improved self-confidence, motivation and better way to engage customers; We know exactly how to increase the levels of confidence in your workers which ultimately increases their motivation and eventually how well they relate with your clients.
- Better knowledge on how to deal with different kinds of customers;We know that your customers vary in personalities and needs. Our customer service skills course will empower them on how to handle different customers by developing the technique of meeting each customer’s specific needs.
- Effective listening, influencing and communication skills;through-out our excellent customer service training for different organizations, we have equipped departments on how to ACTIVELY listen to customers, how to influence them into buying a service or product and ultimately how to improve their communication skills.
- Exceeding customer expectations; knowing how to go over and beyond what the client needs.
Direct Organizational benefit
- Increased customer loyalty and retention; You will start to enjoy a wide range of customers who are becoming increasingly loyal to your company because of the excellent level of customer service. You will get customers who paint your company positively giving you a powerful brand image.
- Increase in sales and profits; whether it’s new clients or existing ones, the customer care training will enable you to increase your profits because of repeat.
Course Content: (N.B = The Training Can Be Customized To Meet Your Organisations)
- Importance of customer service –from a business perspective
- Understand customer expectations and how to meet them
- Solving customer problems – i.e. questions, complains, conflicts
- Turning customers around – how to respond professionally & appropriately to a range of difficult situations
- Structure of customer service excellence
- Essential client service skills
- Keeping your customers
Our Customer Service Course Approach
Our training is practical and involves a mix of:
- Case studies/ real-life work situations
- Video & PowerPoint presentation
- Activity-based small group discussions
- Questions & Answer session
- Role-play and demonstration.
Attend Our Upcoming Customer Service Training Course
We have training that will take place on Monday 18th & Tuesday 19th November (9 am to 2 pm) i.e two half days, at a cost of K’sh 8,500 (Lunch and training materials included for the two days). Please get in touch for a corporate quote/discount.
Next Step, Contact Us Now
Want to attend our customer service training as an individual or want your department trained, get in touch by sending an email to our client service manager, Ms Cynthia at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to indicate your mobile phone number.
We guarantee you same-day response.
At the end of the day, having a well-trained team with excellent customer service skills will translate into acquiring a wide pool of satisfied customers and eventually you have repeat clientele and more business. Contact us today.
Pacis Workforce Happy To Learn An Important Skill