Are you looking to acquire practical skills in Customer Service? Below are Customer Service Short Courses scheduled for next month.[table “8” not found /]
Customer Service Short Courses
Excellent customer service should be at the heart of every business. Good Customer service has an impact on both existing customers and potential customers. As an organization, improving your customer service skills can lead to greater customer satisfaction and more enjoyable experience for them. Corporate Staffing Services has highly experienced trainers, we also have a variety of Customer Service Short Courses designed to cover the different aspects of customer service in an organization. Make us your trusted Customer Service Training partner and achieve your goals as an organization.
Who Should Attend Customer Service Short Courses?
These courses are for you if you are in any of these positions:
- Team Leaders
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Brand Managers
- Public Relation Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
Why You Should Attend The Customer Service Training
- Improved self-confidence, motivation, and better way to engage customers; Learn new ways of increasing the levels of confidence in your workers which ultimately increases their motivation and eventually how well they relate with your clients.
- Better knowledge on how to deal with different kinds of customers; Customers vary in personalities and needs. Our customer service skills course will empower your employees on how to handle different customers by developing the technique of meeting each customer’s specific needs.
- Effective listening, influencing, and communication skills; through-out our excellent customer service training for different organizations, we have equipped departments on how to ACTIVELY listen to customers, how to influence them into buying a service or product and ultimately how to improve their communication skills.
- Exceeding customer expectations; knowing how to go over and beyond what the client needs.
Direct Organizational benefit
- Increased customer loyalty and retention; You will start to enjoy a wide range of customers who are becoming increasingly loyal to your company because of the excellent level of customer service. You will get customers who paint your company positively giving you a powerful brand image.
- Increase in sales and profits; whether it’s new clients or existing ones, the customer care training will enable you to increase your profits because of repeat.
Click below to watch feedback from one of our customer service training clients.
Our Customer Service Course Approach
Our training is practical and involves a mix of:
- Case studies/ real-life work situations
- Video & PowerPoint presentation
- Activity-based small group discussions
- Questions & Answer session
- Role-play and demonstration.
At the end of the day, having a well-trained team with excellent customer service skills will translate into acquiring a wide pool of satisfied customers, and eventually you have repeat clientele and more business. Contact us today.
Pacis Workforce Happy To Learn An Important Skill