Are you looking for payroll processing in Kenya? We can help you get the best hr/payroll in Kenya through our comprehensive payroll services.
We provide payroll processing services to Kenyan employers and foreign businesses looking to set up in Kenya.
We handle the time-consuming tasks of payroll management and employee payroll tax filing so employers- regardless of their size- can comply with the tax laws and also focus on their business.
Are you looking to hire a Kenyan national or an expatriate and don’t have a local office? We recruit (where need be) and issue your employee with a contract under our name. Under this service, we will also process their salary, file taxes, and manage all statutory requirements.
Check out our other staffing solutions Staff outsourcing
Our comprehensive outsourced payroll processing in Kenya covers;
- Advice on Kenyan labor & tax laws
- Company and employee registration with tax and statutory authorities
- Initial payroll set-up
- Pay computations
- Generation of payroll reports
- Payment distribution to employees and remittance of other deductions
- Statutory deductions, payments and filings
- Generation and distribution of payslips to employees
- Filing of quarterly tax returns
- Process, distribute and file annual employee and statutory returns
- Issuing the employee with a contract (under staff outsourcing)
- Accounting & bookkeeping services (optional)
In order for us to understand your needs, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call. Please fill in your details in the form below and our client service manager will get in touch after receiving your details. Remember to indicate your mobile number. You are also free to propose a one – on – one meeting. We guarantee you a prompt response.
“We have been very pleased with the payroll service provided by C.S.S over the last 3 years. They have consistently had a very high level of service and are very efficient, friendly and competent. They don’t make mistakes, with our monthly payroll.
They keep up-to-date with all current employment legislation, and take the hassle away from us, leaving us able to concentrate on other aspects of growing our business in Kenya. Without hesitation, we often recommend them to other business owners for payroll processing.” Janice – HR Business Partner – UAE