Are your employees meeting job expectations?
Do you have clearly outlined expectations in the job description? i.e. KPI’s?
Is there someone mandated with performance in your organisation?
Do you appraise your staff regularly? Is it documented?
Do the appraisals lead to any action?
Do you have non-performing employees you would like to terminate but want to follow the right legal process?
This Course Is For You If Want To Learn
- How to accurately judge and reward performance
- How to tie organizational goals with employees daily performance
- How to increase employees productivity and improve organisation financial performance
- How to establish a clear system of accountability, KPI’s, per department and at an individual level
- How to document performance whether good or bad
- How to provide feedback to employees on their performance.
- Performance management appraisal tools and templates
What You Will Get
By the end of this course you will learn;
- The performance management process
- Why you should hire slow and fire fast
- How to set the expectations in the first 100 days for a new employee
- How to align your employees with the organizational goals
- How to build trust, motivation and commitment from your employees
- The 3 top performance management tools you need to have for an efficient organisation
- The art of effective delegation
- How to set the right goals for each individual
- The legal way to fire an employee because of poor performance
- 7 Performance management tools and templates that you can customize for your organization.
Who should attend performance management training
- HR Managers
- Managers or Supervisors who routinely are responsible for managing performance
- Employees that supervise other employees
By attending this course you will learn how to improve organizational performance, employee retention and loyalty, and productivity.
The manager who attends this training will be able to learn how to ensure efficiency and consistency in employee performance and thereby save time and reduce work conflict.
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organisations.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc
Our goal is to empower you and your organisation with key skills
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in leadership and performance training
Contact Us Now
Develop your performance management skills by registering for the upcoming training.
Next Training: Tuesday, 14th April 9 am – 4.30 pm.
To book a spot, email Muthoni, the training coordinator, at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Come And Learn How To Develop & Implement A Performance Management System
Feedback From Our Previous Training: