Do you want to effectively manage the performance of employees for retention and successful achievement of the organization’s strategic and operational objectives?
Performance Management is critical to the success of any business.
With the changing times, as well as the change in the mindset of the employees, it has become critical to manage the life cycle of an employee into the business with more transparent and open policies, uniform reward and promotion decisions.
This Performance Management course will help you evaluate the efficiency of the organization’s Performance Management System and work towards aligning it with the business objectives.
This course will further equip you with the right knowledge, skills, and attitude towards paving a path of growth and success for your own team members and business.
Who is this Course For?
This Performance Management Course Is For You If Want To Learn
- How to accurately judge and reward performance
- How to tie organizational goals with employees daily performance
- How to increase employees productivity and improve organization financial performance
- How to establish a clear system of accountability, KPI’s, per department and at an individual level
- How to document performance whether good or bad
- How to provide feedback to employees on their performance.
- Performance management appraisal tools and templates
By the end of this performance management training, you will learn;
- The performance management process
- Why you should hire slow and fire fast
- How to set the expectations in the first 100 days for a new employee
- How to align your employees with the organizational goals
- How to build trust, motivation and commitment from your employees
- The 3 top performance management tools you need to have for an efficient organisation
- The art of effective delegation
- How to set the right goals for each individual
- The legal way to fire an employee because of poor performance
- Performance management tools and templates that you can customize for your organization.
Who should attend performance management training
- HR Managers
- Managers or Supervisors who routinely are responsible for managing performance
- Employees that supervise other employees
By attending this course you will learn how to improve organizational performance, employee retention and loyalty, and productivity.
The manager who attends this performance management training will be able to learn how to ensure efficiency and consistency in employee performance and thereby save time and reduce work conflict.
Your Performance Management Certification
We are accredited by the IHRM (Institute of Human Resource Management) and are also a NITA authorised training institution. Upon completion, you will receive a certified certificate.
Join Our Next Class
Develop your performance management skills by registering for the upcoming training.
Our next class is an Evening Class (Zoom live class) which will be communicated to you. It will run for 3 Days –6 pm to 8.00 Pm.
Request For More Information
To sign up for the upcoming training, register your details in the form below. You will receive more details about the course.
To inquire on the upcoming training or for future training, please fill in your details in the form below and the Client Service Executive will get in touch. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry.
Feedback From Our Previous Training:
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organisations.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc
Our goal is to empower you and your organisation with key skills
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in leadership and performance training
Discover Our Training Center