Advance Your Career Today With Advanced Excel
With advanced excel skills you will be able to perform data analysis, budgeting, prepare forecasts, create financial models as well as reporting.
Using advanced formulas in Excel, you can complete several days’ worth of computations in minutes.
Knowledge of advanced excel is as a key differentiating factor that allows you as a finance professional to stand out in a competitive job market.
Finance professionals with advanced Microsoft Excel Skills possess a competitive advantage as employers do not have to incur the cost of training them nor experience below par performance.
On the other hand, gaining expertise in Microsoft Excel is not difficult.
Enrol for our practical advanced excel class& financial modelling and advance your career.
Watch What Our Past Class Has To Say About The Training
This practical course will help you understand how to use the different features of Excel and to become familiar with it’s the more advanced selection of features. Download The Advanced Excel & Financial Modelling Course Outline Here
How will you benefit? By the end of this training you will learn how to:
- Create and use advanced formulas
- Organize worksheet data with tables
- Visualize data with different forms of charts
- Insert graphics
- Enhance workbooks and work with multiple workbooks
- Analyze, present and report data/information
- Work with logical, look up and financial functions
- Financial analysis, financial modelling, project appraisals and budget analysis functions
- Stand out in your career and become competitive in the job market.
This training is best suited for these professionals
- Finance professionals
- Bankers and Analysts
- Any professional in reporting and data analysis roles
The Advanced Excel training has two schedules;
- Saturday class will be a total of 5 Saturday sessions starting on 30th March to 27th April 2019 from 9:00 Am – 1:00 Pm.
- Weekday class will run from Monday, 22nd April to Friday, 26th April 2019 from 9:00 Am – 1:00 Pm.
This training will be conducted at our Corporate Training Center in Westlands, Mayfair Suites, 4th Floor.
Your investment for this professional training is K’sh 12,500 payable via Mpesa Till No: 89560 or cheque through our offices. The fee caters for writing material, refreshments, notes and certificate. Please carry a laptop.
Learn how advanced excel can significantly give you a competitive advantage in today’s job market by registering your details on the form below. You will then receive a prompt response.