Are you looking to acquire practical skills in MS Excel?
Does your work involve a lot of report creation and data analysis and you would like to gain a deeper understanding of Advanced Excel formulas and functions to make your work easier?
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application; it has powerful tools that enable busy users to set up systems that simplify data analysis and interpretation. Our Advanced Excel Course is designed to give participants practical experience in the use of Microsoft Excel for data summary, presentation, and other basic statistical work.
Participants will be trained in data entry and management, pivot tables, and the different functions necessary for work. The Excel training will be done through a series of practical classes where the trainer ensures that participants maximize their learning and can use the tools immediately when they return to the office.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Class
Why Enroll For The Advanced Excel Course?
- Use Excel more effectively: This training will help you perform analysis and evaluation to assist in enhancing the decision-making process. You are able to visualize and manipulate data to produce management reports, quickly and easily. Writing and using Excel Macro’s and formulate to save time by automatically doing repetitive work
- Gain more skills: The professional Excel course will help you take control of financial data and put it into a format that can be used for effective decision making. Developing projections and trend analysis spreadsheets to assist with management decision making. Will be able to design professional-level spreadsheets to lay out data intelligently.
- Remain competitive: Being a valuable employee provides you with better job security and also opens up opportunities for career advancement. You can only be a valuable employee by being more efficient, better educated, and better skilled in your job functions. This is what Excel training will offer you. Stay ahead of the pack in the job market by learning and mastering new skills.
I enrolled for the advanced Microsoft excel course last year, November, and I must say it was worth the investment. I was already using excel at work but I didn’t know of the many features that I was not utilising. With the advanced skills that I gained, I must say that I am able to do complex analysis and reports and in a very short time. This has saved me a lot of time and I am able to accomplish more. My boss is extremely happy with my work and recently I got more responsibilities and an allowance. Joining the training in Excel was a good investment. Justus – Senior Accountant – KCB Bank.
Who Should Attend Advanced Excel Training?
This Advanced Excel short course suits you:
- If you are working as an accountant, Business analyst, in finance, data analysis, project management, or any profession involved in data analysis.
- Excel users who have basic skills but want to get really, REALLY good
- Anyone hoping to expand their analytics skillset, work more efficiently with data, and take their career to a new level
- Students looking for an engaging, hands-on, and highly interactive approach to Excel analytics training
- If you are looking for a short course that will make you stand out in a competitive job market
This is one of the best Advanced Excel training in Nairobi. Being in the finance industry, it is necessary for me to be equipped in Advanced Excel. The trainer gave vital information with examples of best practices from the first class to the last. I loved that the course was practical and interactive and students got a chance to collaborate and give feedback. What I learn will enable me work effectively and hopefully get promoted at work. There’s always a lot more to learn and I am grateful I took this chance. Agnes, financial analyst at private firm.
What Is Covered In Advanced Excel?
- Using conditional, logical, lookup, and reference functions
- Specifying custom validations
- Using templates for standardization of worksheets
- Sorting and filtering data
- Consolidating data into reports
- Relative & absolute macros
- Pivot charts and tables
- Using charts
Our Advanced Excel training with certificate course is certified by NITA. We are a NITA authorized training institution. Upon completion, you will receive a NITA certified certificate.
Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
Join Our February Class
Next Training Begins – Monday To Thursday 15th February 2021, From 9 am to 4 pm.
Saturday Class Begins Saturday 20th February 2021 for 4 Saturdays 9 am – 1 Pm
There’s a free introductory class. Receive details when you fill the form below.
Venue: Classes are held at our Westlands training centre, Westpark Suites, 9th Floor.
Join Us: To receive more details today, please fill in your details in the form below and the training coordinator, will get in touch. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organizations
It was a great Advanced Excel training. My team appreciated the flawless execution that came with the learning approach from the trainer. As a sales team, we are now more equipped in data summary and presentation. It is now easier to create projections and market trends analysis spreadsheets that we are able to follow as a team and present to the decision-makers of our company. Thank you Corporate Staffing. Alex Mwanga, Finance Manager
Discover Our Training VenueN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE