You have a job interview coming up and some of the questions running through your mind are:
- How do I respond when they ask me, “tell us about yourself”
- What should I point out as my strengths and weaknesses?
- How do I bring out my skills and expertise?
- Have I really researched enough about the organization?
- What if they ask me something I do not know regarding the job?
- How do I stop feeling so nervous and appear confident?
- What do I say when they ask me about my desired salary?
If these questions resonate with you, then it is time to schedule a mock interview!
Over the years, we have managed to coach over 1,500 candidates with a majority of them landing the jobs.
We have coached professional from NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations and other backgrounds.
Our candidates attest that after the coaching services, they went on for the actual interview feeling a lot more confident and empowered enough to vie for the job.
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya that recruits for top firms and organisations. We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
We know what employers are looking for when they are interviewing candidates.
The job interview coaching service is conducted at our office. The session last for 1.5 – 2hours.
Book Your Session Now!
Contact Esther. Email address is email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
The services are available during weekdays (Monday to Friday) and on Saturday.
Tel: 020-2512394: 020-4442601 Mobile: 0718-610023: 0722 735 216
We are located on 4th Floor, Mayfair Suites building, Parklands Road, Westlands.
What Our Customers Say…
- “I would like to thank you for your support, assistance, and encouragement. When I was made redundant I knew that I needed assistance in order to find a new job but I still could not believe just how positive I felt walking out of that room! Your coaching on the finer points of passing interviews was particularly useful and something I will benefit from for the rest of my working life.”
“Just to say that I heard good news today in that I have been offered a new job. As you can imagine I am delighted with this outcome and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. I am sure the interview training had a significant beneficial impact in how things went.”
- “I would like to extend my gratitude at the interview coaching I attended last month. Thanks for opening my eyes to the unknown possibilities.”
“I got confirmation of my job offer as a Sales Manager today. Thanks for your coaching – it paid dividends at the interview.”