What does it take to convince an interviewer or an interview panel and get the job?
Do you want to be confident and pass your next job interview?
Would you like to know the best answers to respond to difficult interview questions?
Do you want know how to overcome stress and develop confidence before you meet the interviwer?
What if you could practice for the real interview, get to know top interview questions and answers to give and where you make mistakes and rectify before you meet the employer?
If you are serious on passing your next job interview, then book a mock interview coaching session today.
During the practical mock interview, our HR expert will ask you different interview questions as if it is a real job interview (using the JD of the job you had applied for and which you will be interviewed).
They will then provide you with feedback on how you are answering the questions and whether your answers are right or wrong and how to answer if your answers are off.
It is an interactive practical one – on -one session just like a normal interview.
You will also receive feedback on your body language, presentation skills, the best responses to interview questions and how to handle stress before and during the interview.
With our mock interview you get to practice and receive one on one feedback from an HR expert and therefore build your confidence for the real job interview.
According to the candidates we have coached 90% of the questions we coach them on get asked in the real interview. 4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview.
This is your solution to passing your next job interview.
Have you prepared well for these ‘must pass’ questions:
- What do you say when they ask you, “tell us about yourself”? Should you say personal things or not and how long should you speak?
- How do you describe your strengths and weaknesses?
- What kind of research have you done on the organization?
- What if they ask you something you do not know regarding the job? What will you say?
- How do you stop feeling so nervous and appear confident?
- What do you say when they ask you about your salary expectation and how do you negotiate?
- What will you say when they ask you why they should hire you?
- Which question should you ask when they ask you if I have any questions for them?
- What is the best answer to “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- How do you make sure you dress professionally?
- You were fired from your last job or made redundant. How do you express this without ruining your chance of getting the job?
The 1 on 1 mock interview coaching is especially for you if:
- Want to know how to answer top interview questions in your industry.
- Want answers to commonly asked interview questions from a HR expert.
- You want to avoid feeling nervous and gain confidence for the interview
- You attend a lot of interviews but don’t get the job
- You have stayed for a long time without attending an interview
- You were fired from your previous job or have been made redundant and you are unsure of how to explain it
- You have been invited for an interview and it is your dream job
- You want to learn how to negotiate for the best salary
This is what you will get:
- An opportunity to practice for the real interview 1 – on – 1 and get answers to tough interview questions
- Learn how to answer difficult questions
- How to eliminate stress and fear before the actual job interview.
- 15-page interview guide with interview questions and answers for future interviews.
- Tips and best strategies on how to ask and get paid what you are worth i.e negotiate for the best salary
As a skilled Interview coach I have coached individuals from diverse professions such as NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations, hospitality, and other professional backgrounds.
I have coached supervisors, managers, and candidates being interviewed for Managing Director role.
4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview and the rest proceed on to the second interview.
Guarantee: 90% of the mock interview questions and answers will be asked in the real job interview. This is your chance to practice and know the answers beforehand.
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya offering recruitment services to a variety of corporate and NGO’s. We know what employers are looking for when they interview candidates.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
Let’s help you get the job!
Book a 1 on 1 mock interview coaching session today and let us help you practice and get the job. contact Esther Today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com.
Book a mock interview coaching session now and learn how to get the job in your next interview.
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
The coach is available during weekdays (Monday to Friday) and on Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Tel: 020-2512394: 020-4442601 Mobile: 0718-610023: 0722 735 216
We are located on 4th Floor, Mayfair Suites building, Parklands Road, Westlands.
Feedback From Satisfied Clients
- “I would like to thank you for your support, assistance, and encouragement. When I was made redundant I knew that I needed assistance in order to find a new job but I still could not believe just how positive I felt walking out of that room! Your coaching on the finer points of passing interviews was particularly useful and something I will benefit from for the rest of my working life.”
“Just to say that I heard good news today in that I have been offered a new job. As you can imagine I am delighted with this outcome and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. I am sure the interview training had a significant beneficial impact in how things went.”
- “I would like to extend my gratitude at the interview coaching I attended last month. Thanks for opening my eyes to the unknown possibilities.”
“I got confirmation of my job offer as a Sales Manager today. Thanks for your coaching – it paid dividends at the interview.”