Your phone rings and on the other end is an employer or recruiter inviting you for an interview you have been anxiously hoping for.
You are excited but at the same time nervous because you are not sure whether you will perform well in the interview.
You start asking yourself some of these questions:
- What do I say when they ask me, “tell us about yourself”? Should I say personal things or not and how long do I speak?
- How do I describe my strengths and weaknesses?
- What kind of research do I do on the organization?
- What if they ask me something I do not know regarding the job? What will I say?
- How do I stop feeling so nervous and appear confident?
- What do I say when they ask me about my salary expectation and how do I negotiate?
- What will I say when they ask me why they should hire me?
- Which question should I ask when they ask me if I have any questions for them?
- What is the best answer to “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”
- How do I make sure I dress professionally?
- It’s been a while since I attended an interview. How have things changed?
- I was fired from my last job or made redundant. How do I express this without ruining my chance of getting the job?
The “Get Hired Now” interview coaching is for you if
- You want to avoid feeling nervous and gain confidence for the interview
- You attend a lot of interviews but don’t get the job
- You have stayed for a long time without attending an interview
- You were fired from your previous job or have been made redundant and you are unsure of how to explain it if you’re asked in an interview
- You have been invited for an interview that is in line with your dream job
- You don’t have any upcoming interviews but you want to prepare for future ones
- If you have been making job applications and want to be ready when called for an interview
I can help you face an interviewer and land the job!
This is what you will get:
- Strategies on how to be confident and impress interviewer
- Sample answers to tough interview questions
- Personalized feedback on areas you struggle with during an interview and how to overcome
- 15-page comprehensive guide for future interviews.
As a skilled Interview coach, I have successfully coached tens of candidates who were in a similar position to yours.
4 out of 5 of them land jobs after the first interview and the rest proceed on to the second interview.
I have coached individuals from diverse professions such as NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations, hospitality, and other professional backgrounds.
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya offering recruitment services to a variety of corporate and NGO’s. We know what employers are looking for when they interview candidates.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
Preparing for success begins here
Let’s begin this journey together!
Book a session today. contact Esther Today. Email address is email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book a session now and learn how to get hired in your next job interview.
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
The coach is available during weekdays (Monday to Friday) and on Saturday 9am to 1pm.
Tel: 020-2512394: 020-4442601 Mobile: 0718-610023: 0722 735 216
We are located on 4th Floor, Mayfair Suites building, Parklands Road, Westlands.
Feedback From Satisfied Clients
- “I would like to thank you for your support, assistance, and encouragement. When I was made redundant I knew that I needed assistance in order to find a new job but I still could not believe just how positive I felt walking out of that room! Your coaching on the finer points of passing interviews was particularly useful and something I will benefit from for the rest of my working life.”
“Just to say that I heard good news today in that I have been offered a new job. As you can imagine I am delighted with this outcome and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. I am sure the interview training had a significant beneficial impact in how things went.”
- “I would like to extend my gratitude at the interview coaching I attended last month. Thanks for opening my eyes to the unknown possibilities.”
“I got confirmation of my job offer as a Sales Manager today. Thanks for your coaching – it paid dividends at the interview.”