Do you have an upcoming job interview?
Would you like to convince the interviewer that you the best candidate and get the job?
Do you want to know how to overcome stress, anxiety and develop confidence before you meet the interviewer?
What if you could practice for the real interview, get to know top interview questions and answers before you meet the employer?
If you are serious on passing your next job interview, then book a mock interview coaching session today.
During the practical mock interview, our HR expert will ask you different interview questions as if it is a real job interview (using the JD of the job you had applied for and which you will be interviewed).
They will then provide you with feedback on how you are answering the questions and whether your answers are right or wrong and how to answer if your answers are off.
It is an interactive practical one – on -one session just like a normal interview.
With our mock interview, you get to practice and receive one on one feedback from an HR expert and therefore build your confidence for the real job interview.
N.B The practical session is better than Googling for interview questions and answers online.
According to the candidates we have coached, 90% of the questions we coach them on get asked in the real interview. 4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview.
This is your solution to becoming confident and therefore passing your next interview.
Click To Watch Testimonials From Our Trainees:
The 1 on 1 mock interview coaching is especially for you if:
- Want to know how to answer top interview questions in your industry.
- Want answers to commonly asked interview questions from a HR expert.
- You want to avoid feeling nervous and gain confidence for the interview
- You attend a lot of interviews but the job is offered to other candidates
- You have stayed for a long time without attending an interview
- You were fired from your previous job or have been made redundant and you are unsure of how to explain it
- You have been invited for an interview and it is your dream job
- You want to learn how to ask for the best salary
This is what you will get:
- An opportunity to practice for the real interview 1 – on – 1 practice and get answers to tough interview questions
- Learn how to answer difficult questions
- How to eliminate stress and fear before the actual job interview.
- 15-page interview guide with interview questions and answers for future interviews.
- Tips and best strategies on how to ask and get paid what you are worth i.e negotiate for the best salary
As a skilled Interview coach I have coached individuals from diverse professions such as NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations, hospitality, and other professional backgrounds.
I have coached supervisors, managers, and candidates being interviewed for Director role.
4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview and the rest proceed on to the second interview.
Guarantee: 90% of the mock interview questions and answers will be asked in the real job interview. This is your chance to practice and know the answers beforehand.
Meet Your 1 On 1 Mock Interview Coach: Lucy Karwigi
Lucy Karwigi is the head of training at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd. She is an MBA graduate from the University Of Nairobi.
Lucy has a wide experience of over 10 years, spanning from Accounting, Finance, Project Management, HR, training, coaching and leadership development.
In the past, Lucy has successfully trained and interviewed over 400 professionals and managers looking to transition to supervisory and leadership roles. These professionals are from diverse industries such as NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations, hospitality, and other professional backgrounds.
She therefore understands well the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
As your experienced interview coach, Lucy will ask you the most important and “MUST ASK” questions you will encounter during the real interview and guide you on how best to answer and get the job.
Lucy will evaluate your understanding of the job description, help you come up with tailored responses for the specific job as well as give you a detailed take-away interview coaching guide to help you practice.
Additionally, she will provide you with feedback on your body language, overall presence and recommend areas of improvement.
So get ready for an interactive and insightful session! Book a session with Lucy today.
Book a 1 on 1 mock interview coaching session today and let Lucy help you practice and get the job. Email Jane your CV and Job description/Job Advert Today. Email Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc Lucy at email@example.com. The interview coaching session takes 1.5 to 2hrs.
For more details or to book an appointment, contact Jane through 0768 669 016
Take this mock interview and pass your next interview and get that job!
The Interview Coach is available in the afternoon hours between 2.30Pm to 5.30Pm, during weekdays. We are located on 4th Floor, Mayfair Suites building, Parklands Road, Westlands.
We are excited to take this mock interview with you and see you pass the interview and get that job!
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
Read What Past Clients Have To Say Below.
- “I would like to thank you for your support, assistance, and encouragement. When I was made redundant I knew that I needed assistance in order to find a new job but I still could not believe just how positive I felt walking out of that room! Your coaching on the finer points of passing interviews was particularly useful and something I will benefit from for the rest of my working life.”
“Just to say that I heard good news today in that I have been offered a new job. As you can imagine I am delighted with this outcome and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. I am sure the interview training had a significant beneficial impact in how things went.”
- “I would like to extend my gratitude at the interview coaching I attended last month. Thanks for opening my eyes to the unknown possibilities.”
“I got confirmation of my job offer as a Sales Manager today. Thanks for your coaching – it paid dividends at the interview.”