Do you have an upcoming job interview?
Would you like to convince the interviewer that you the best candidate and get the job?
Do you want to know how to overcome stress, anxiety and develop confidence before you meet the interviewer?
What if you could practice for the real interview, get to know top interview questions and answers?
If you are serious on passing your next job interview, then take advantage of our free interview coaching session. Find details below.
During the practical mock interview, our HR expert will ask you different interview questions as if it is a real job interview (using the JD of the job you had applied for and which you will be interviewed).
They will then provide you with feedback on how you are answering the questions and whether your answers are right or wrong and how to answer if your answers are off.
It is an interactive practical session just like a normal interview.
With our mock interview, you get to practice and receive one on one feedback from an HR expert and therefore build your confidence for the real job interview.
N.B The practical session is better than Googling for interview questions and answers online.
According to the candidates we have coached, 90% of the questions we coach them on get asked in the real interview. 4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview.
This is your solution to becoming confident and therefore passing your next interview.
The 1 on 1 mock interview coaching is especially for you if:
- Want to know how to answer top interview questions in your industry.
- Want answers to commonly asked interview questions from an HR expert.
- You want to avoid feeling nervous and gain confidence for the interview
- You attend a lot of interviews but the job is offered to other candidates
- You have stayed for a long time without attending an interview
- You were fired from your previous job or have been made redundant and you are unsure of how to explain it
- You have been invited for an interview and it is your dream job
- You want to learn how to ask and negotiate for the best salary
We have coached individuals from diverse professions such as NGO, accounting, banking, HR, procurement, security, admin, operations, hospitality, and other professional backgrounds.
4 out of 5 candidates land jobs after the first interview and the rest proceed on to the second interview.
Guarantee: 90% of the mock interview questions and answers will be asked in the real job interview. This is your chance to practice and know the answers beforehand.
Interview Coaching Packages:
We offer the following packages
- FREE Interview coaching – This is suitable for you if you would like answers or help on three interview questions. Email your CV, job description or advert, and only 3 questions you’d like us to assist you on. Also, indicate the best time for us to call. The call will last for a maximum of 10 minutes. The HR expert will email back confirming the time. This free service is only available to candidates with over 4 years of experience. Free coaching via telephone/Zoom. Due to the number of requests, we only offer free coaching once to an individual. No repeat sessions. First-come-first-served basis.
- 30 Minutes Interview Coaching. The interview coach will take you through the most frequently asked and difficult questions in your profession and how to answer the questions. You’ll also receive advice on how to negotiate for salary. Email your CV, job advert/description, and questions you’d like us to assist on. The coach will also assist with more. The fee is K’sh 950 payable through our Mpesa Buy Goods Number 5343171. Coaching is via telephone/Skype/Zoom.
- 30 mins to 1hr Interview Coaching. You’ll receive all the benefits in number 2 above and have more time to cover all interview areas. You will also receive a free a 15 page interview manual guide which you can use for future interviews. The manual contains personalised interview questions and answers that you need to master. The fee is K’sh 1,750 payable through our Mpesa Buy Goods Number 5343171. Coaching is via telephone ,Skype or Zoom.
- One on One Coaching At Our Office. Meet our HR expert for one on one advice and coaching at our office. Coaching takes an hour and at most one and a half hours. Most suitable for executives or senior candidates going for managerial interviews. The fee starts at K’sh 4,500. Get to discuss the interview at length and your career goals and how to package yourself for such a senior role.
Pick any of our packages above and book an interview coaching session today. Email Elizabeth your CV and Job description/Job Advert Today. Email Elizabeth at email@example.com or call 0768 669 016 (For paid sessions only) and she will organise with the coach. It’s time to invest in your career.
Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
Read What Past Clients Have To Say Below.
- “I would like to thank you for your support, assistance, and encouragement. When I was made redundant I knew that I needed assistance in order to find a new job but I still could not believe just how positive I felt walking out of that room! Your coaching on the finer points of passing interviews was particularly useful and something I will benefit from for the rest of my working life.” Joseph – IT Manager
“Just to say that I heard good news today in that I have been offered a new job. As you can imagine I am delighted with this outcome and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. I am sure the interview training had a significant beneficial impact in how things went.” Achieng – Operations Manager- Hospitality
- “I would like to extend my gratitude at the interview coaching I attended last month. Thanks for opening my eyes to the unknown possibilities.” Steve Kamau – Senior Accountant – Manufacturing
“I got confirmation of my job offer as a Sales Manager today. Thanks for your coaching – it paid dividends at the interview.” Bernard Shakombo – Sales Export Manager – FMCG