Are you looking for a practical course on how to successfully run projects from start to finish?
Do you want to become an expert in monitoring and evaluating your projects?
Have you been successfully running projects but lack the certification to prove to a potential employer that you can do the job?
Would you like to learn step by step process on how to set up and implement results-based monitoring and evaluation systems?
Delivered by our experienced practitioners with extensive field experience, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification training is a detailed course for you that covers the standards and procedures for results-based monitoring and evaluation for end-to-end project lifecycles.
By the end of this M&E course, you will acquire hands-on skills and competencies in setting up and implementing results-based monitoring and evaluation systems involving data management, analysis, and reporting.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees. This Is What They Learnt.
Why Enroll For The Monitoring And Evaluation Course?
- Gain a competitive edge when seeking jobs: People looking for M&E jobs in the NGO sector or humanitarian organizations especially require monitoring and evaluation skills due to the nature of the work involved. In fact, for some NGO jobs, certification in monitoring and evaluation is mandatory. For every 10 students that successfully complete the course, 4 of them end up getting jobs in NGOs’s or Government. And over 35% of past students ned up getting a new job or a promotion.
- Analyze the performance of projects: most projects are a product of careful planning, rigorous data collection, meticulous implementation, and thorough analysis and reporting. With a certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation, you are able to develop projects successfully.
- Learn from practising experts: Our trainer is a practising M&E manager with over 15 years of experience working for an international organisation. This means that you are learning what works on the ground. No theory. Practical class only.
I was working in the Monitoring and Evaluation field. I wanted a course that was relevant to the experience I had and that would fit my schedule. Immediately I saw the flexible schedule of an evening class offered by Corporate Staffing, I signed up for this class and I was surprised to learn new things that I had not been using in my job. When I returned to work, I was able to work effectively. I am currently applying for a project management job which I am positive I will get. I couldn’t have made a better choice – James Otieno, M&E Manager
Who Should Attend Monitoring And Evaluation Training?
The Monitoring and Evaluation course certification is designed for professionals in the NGO sector, those working with government, corporate institutions, and practitioners involved in designing, supervising, coordinating, or monitoring project interventions.
- Development professionals
- Project professionals
- Community Leaders
- Civil Servants (County and National Government)
- Decision-makers responsible for projects
- Staff from NGOs, multi and bi-lateral development organizations, consultancies
What Is Covered in Monitoring & Evaluation?
- How to effectively sustain M&E systems in organizations
- Key PM frameworks to use in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Objectives for data collection with credibility and precision
- Hands-on experience in real case studies approach
- Designing M&E systems and frameworks
- Effective project monitoring and evaluation
- Apply the acquired skills and knowledge to their M&E work
As a newly established NGO we were looking for more and better ways to meet the growing demand. We decided to take up the training so that our team could be transparent and accountable as possible. It made a huge difference to the team and the investment we made is already paying off. We are now able to effectively allocate our finances and it has brought value, worth, and impact in our projects – Francis Kibet, Project Manager at a new Donor Organised NGO.
Your Monitoring and Evaluation Certification.
We are NITA authorized training institution. Upon completion, you will receive a NITA-certified certificate.
Our facilitators are seasoned M&E industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in M&E. The Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation is ideal for mid-level professionals looking to advance in their career.
Upcoming M&E Class
Our upcoming M& E training class offers a flexible schedule with an online evening class via live zoom that runs for 10 days.
The next class will start on Monday, 16th August 2021 (6:00pm to 8:00pm)
Free Information. Request For More Information.
Would you like to register or know more about this upcoming monitoring and evaluation course? Register your details in the form below and our friendly client service executives will respond within hours. If you would like to have a conversation, feel free to visit our offices for a face-to-face inquiry.
I lacked the technical skills necessary in my project assistant role. I decided to take the course so that I could be more competitive. I interact with data quite frequently and this monitoring & evaluation training would help me to fully interpret data. I learned a lot and it gave me a good grounding on what monitoring and evaluation is. There was constructive input and guidance from the trainer throughout the lessons and I learned the practical strategies that will be beneficial to me – Mary. N , Project Assistant
Our Clients: We have trained professionals on other courses from the following organizations.
Discover Our Training Venue
N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.