Are you looking for a practical course on how to measure, capture, and provide accurate information to make evidence-based, strategic decisions that can affect funding, resource allocation, program management, and/or policy formulation?
The ‘Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification’ training is a detailed course that covers the standards and procedures for results-based monitoring and evaluation for end-to-end project lifecycles.
This practical M&E course offers hands-on skills and competences in setting up and implementing results-based monitoring and evaluation systems involving data management, analysis, and reporting.
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification Course covers all the key elements of robust M&E systems along with hands-on practical lessons to provide experience in the M&E concepts being taught
Our NITA Certified Monitoring & Evaluation Short Course is well researched and developed to meet the high standards and market demands. The short course is delivered by M&E industry experts.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees
I was working in the Monitoring and Evaluation field. I wanted a course that was relevant to the experience I had and that would fit on my schedule. I signed up for this class and I was suprised to learn new things that I had not been using in my job. When I returned to work, I was able to work effectively. I am currently applying for a project management job which I am positive I will get. I couldn’t have made a better choice. James Otieno, M&E Manager
I lacked the technical skills necessary in my project assistant role. I decided to take the course so that I could be more competitive. I interact with data quite frequently and this monitoring & evaluation training would help me to fully interpret data. I learned a lot and it gave me a good grounding on what monitoring and evaluation is. There was constructive input and guidance throughout the lessons and I learned the practical strategies that will be beneficial to me. Mary. N , Project Assistant
Our Monitoring and Evaluation training is certified by NITA. We are NITA authorised training institution. Upon completion, you will receive a NITA certified certificate.
Our facilitators are seasoned M&E industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in M&E. The Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation is ideal for mid-level professionals looking to advance in their career.
Upcoming M&E Class: Request For More Information.
We currently have two classes. An evening class via live zoom at a discounted rate of Ksh 9500 and a Daytime class via live zoom also at Ksh 9500
- The next day class via live zoom is starting on Monday, 17th May for 5 days (9:00am to 1:00pm)
- The next evening class via live zoom is starting on Monday, 24th May for 2 weeks (6:00pm to 8:00pm)
To inquire on the upcoming training or for future training, please fill in your details in the form below and the Client Service Executive will get in touch. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry
Discover Our Training Venue
Our Clients: We have trained professionals on other courses from the following organizations.
As a newly established NGO we were looking for more and better ways to meet the growing demand. We decided to take up the training so that our team could be transparent and accountable as possible. It made a huge difference to the team and the investment we made is already paying off. We are now able to effectively allocate our finances and it has brought value, worth, and impact in our projects. Francis Kibet, Project Manager at a new Donor Organised NGO.
Why Enroll For The Monitoring And Evaluation Course?
- Gain a competitive edge when seeking a job: People looking for M&E jobs in the NGO sector or humanitarian organizations especially require monitoring and evaluation skills due to the nature of the work involved. In fact, for some NGO jobs, certification in monitoring and evaluation is mandatory.
- Analyze the performance of projects: most projects are a product of careful planning, rigorous data collection, meticulous implementation, and thorough analysis and reporting. With a certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation, you are able to develop projects successfully.
- Build on expertise and knowledge: The class reveals mistakes and offers paths for learning and improvements from other students’ experiences. This means that you incorporate them into policy and practice on the ground.
Who Should Attend Monitoring And Evaluation Training?
The Monitoring and Evaluation course certification is designed for professionals in the NGO sector, those working with government, corporate institutions, and practitioners involved in designing, supervising, coordinating, or monitoring project interventions.
- Development professionals
- Project professionals
- Community Leaders
- Civil Servants (County and National Government)
- Decision-makers responsible for projects
- Staff from NGOs, multi and bi-lateral development organizations, consultancies
What Is Covered in Monitoring & Evaluation?
- How to effectively sustain M&E systems in organizations
- Key PM frameworks to use in Monitoring and Evaluation
- Objectives for data collection with credibility and precision
- Hands-on experience in real case studies approach
- Designing M&E systems and frameworks
- Effective project monitoring and evaluation
- Apply the acquired skills and knowledge to their M&E work
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE