Are you looking to start a career in M&E or advance your skills in the same?
Are you involved with project management but lack the knowledge on M&E?
Are you in a managerial position that requires project management and evaluation skills?
Look no further!
The Monitoring and Evaluation Short Course is designed to equip the learner with the knowledge and appropriate skills to enable them to develop and apply practical methods/approaches for monitoring and evaluation of their projects, programs and institutions.
Areas Of Coverage Include But Not Limited To:
- Designing and implementing an M&E system.
- Data management & information use.
- Monitoring and evaluation tools.
- Performance monitoring & evaluation.
Who Needs The Monitoring and Evaluation Training Course?
The M&E Certificate Course is designed for professionals in the NGO sector, those working with government, corporate institutions and practitioners involved in designing, supervising, coordinating or monitoring interventions.
Why Enroll For The M&E Training Course?
- You will be exposed to the practical application of concepts hence the transition into the job market/environment will be smooth.
- It is a short course hence very convenient for those in employment.
- Professional certification will boost your career growth and provide you options to work in different sectors.
- You shall acquire in-demand skills that offers you a competitive edge to get that high paying job.
Next Training Dates:
Wednesday 13th April – Friday 17th April 2020, 9am – 4.30pm
The M&E training is held at our Corporate Training Centre, 9th Floor, Westpark Suites, Westlands (Opposite Parklands Police Station).
This will be a 5 full-day training.
Learn More About Monitoring and Evaluation Training Course 2020
Fill in the form below and our Training Coordinator, Wendy, will get in touch.
(If you are a corporate/company, this course is NITA reimbursable and can be customized and delivered in-house) – Fill your details
Successful Graduation From The M&E Short Course Will Enable You To:
- Confidently manage projects professionally and effectively.
- Gives you a competitive edge when seeking for a job.
- Implement practical skills in management of projects.
Certification in monitoring and evaluation is guaranteed. Upon graduation, you shall be issued a NITA (National Industrial Training Authority) accredited certificate.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with international monitoring & evaluation bodies for further certification. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals on other courses from the following organizations.
Discover Our Training Venue