Monitoring & evaluation course.
Delivered by our experienced M&E trainers with extensive practical experience, the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Certification training is a detailed course for you that covers the standards and procedures for results-based monitoring and evaluation for end-to-end project lifecycles.
Watch Our Trainer’s Describe The Course:
Why Study Monitoring & Evaluation Course With Us?
- 80% of professional who took the monitoring & evaluation training course reported tangible career benefits from this course with 59% either getting a new job or a promotion.
- Small online class where you interact one on one with the trainer.
- Our trainer is a practicing M&E manager with over 15 years of experience working for an international organization. This means that you are learning what works on the ground. No theory. Practical class only.
- Master M&E in ten days.
- Receive a NITA Certified Certificate accredited by the government. We are NITA accredited trainers.
- Join our class and establish professional networks. Our past students have come from the UN, Parastatals, Govt agencies and leading NGO’s.
- Affordable fees. We accept installments.
- Free career services. After completing the course, talk to our HR & recruitment experts for free advice on your CV, interviewing & available job opportunities.
Upcoming M&E Course Class
Our upcoming M& E training class offers a flexible schedule with an online evening class via live zoom that runs for 10 days.
The next class will start on Monday, 7th February 2022 (6:00pm to 8:00pm)
Your Investment. K’sh 17,000 payable in two installments or pay in one installment and receive a discount of K’sh 2,000. Pay K’sh 15,000 only. Payment is through Mpesa Buy Goods No. 5343171, or Bank Transfer, or Cheque Deposit.
Request For More Information.
Would you like to know more about this upcoming monitoring and evaluation course? Register your details in the form below and our friendly client service executives will respond within hours. If you would like to have a conversation, feel free to visit our offices for a face-to-face inquiry.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals on other courses from the following organizations.
Why Enroll For The Monitoring And Evaluation Course?
- Gain a competitive edge when seeking opportunities: People looking for M&E positions in the NGO sector or humanitarian organizations especially require monitoring and evaluation skills due to the nature of the work involved. In fact, for some NGO jobs, certification in monitoring and evaluation is mandatory. For every 10 students that successfully complete the course, 4 of them end up getting work projects in NGOs’s or Government. And over 59% of past students end up getting a new job or a promotion.
- Analyze the performance of projects: most projects are a product of careful planning, rigorous data collection, meticulous implementation, and thorough analysis and reporting. With a certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation, you are able to develop projects successfully.
- Learn from practising experts:
I was working in the Monitoring and Evaluation field. I wanted a course that was relevant to the experience I had and that would fit my schedule. Immediately I saw the flexible schedule of an evening class offered by Corporate Staffing, I signed up for this class and I was surprised to learn new things that I had not been using at work. When I returned to work, I was able to work effectively. I am currently applying for a project management role which I am positive I will get. I couldn’t have made a better choice – James Otieno, M&E Manager
As a newly established NGO we were looking for more and better ways to meet the growing demand. We decided to take up the training so that our team could be transparent and accountable as possible. It made a huge difference to the team and the investment we made is already paying off. We are now able to effectively allocate our finances and it has brought value, worth, and impact in our projects – Francis Kibet, Project Manager at a new Donor Organised NGO.
I lacked the technical skills necessary in my project assistant role. I decided to take the course so that I could be more competitive. I interact with data quite frequently and this monitoring & evaluation training would help me to fully interpret data. I learned a lot and it gave me a good grounding on what monitoring and evaluation is. There was constructive input and guidance from the trainer throughout the lessons and I learned the practical strategies that will be beneficial to me – Mary. N , Project Assistant
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees. This Is What They Learnt.
Discover Our Training VenueN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.