Digital Marketing Course & Certification
Are you interested in acquiring & mastering digital marketing skills?
Do you know how to use the various online marketing channels to get & retain customers? They are over 7 million Kenyans online. Learn how to reach them.
Do you have a deeper understanding of Social media management, SEO, Google Analytics, Webmaster, Google Adwords, Facebook/Twitter and Linkedin advertising?
Would you like to learn how to rank a website higher so that customers can find you when searching for your product or services online?
Are you a marketing, PR, sales, communication, graphic designer or IT professional, and looking for a short course that will help you grow, and advance in your career?
When you join our training, you will master digital advertising, a much-needed certification in today’s job market and a key skill for business owners.
Watch Feedback From A Previous Digital Marketing Class
Why Enroll For The Master Online Marketing Course?
- Become a certified web marketer – With this course certification, you will become more competitive. You will gain relevant publicizing skills that employers are seeking. The course is NITA certified.
- Market Your Business Online & Get Customers fast. If you own a business, we will teach you practical marketing strategies on how to get customers online in an easy way.
- You can change your career– Are you a marketing, communications, sales, ICT, or advertising professional? With the great demand for online advertising skills, you can easily change or grow your career to the lucrative internet marketing field.
- Employers are in high need of web marketing professionals– Today, employers have realized the potential in digital advertising and are searching for qualified professionals. With the right online selling skills, you can get a job faster. 90% of our graduates ending up practicing as digital marketers.
- Get a part-time job easily.With online marketing skills, you can assist business owners to sell their products and services online. Some of our graduates have ended up starting their own part-time consultancies.
Rosemary & Josphat Feedback:
Thanks for the training sessions. It’s been two weeks since I attended the training and I have already started to see positive results. With a budget of K’sh 3,600 that I used on Google Ads, I have been able to get business worth K’sh 782,000 for my online furniture business. I got two orders for office chairs from a customer who was searching for office seats. Advertising online works. I am grateful for the digital marketing course. Rosemary – Furniture Shop Owner
I have been in IT in the last seven years. While browsing online, I come across the digital marketing course. When I enrolled, I wanted a short course to undertake after work. Within a month after enrolling, our marketing manager left, and the company when looking for a replacement wanted a person who was conversant with digital advertising. I applied for the position, as whatever they wanted I had been trained at Corporate Staffing. I am happy to report that my employer picked me for the job. I have now added responsibilities, and my salary was reviewed by 30% to reflect the new responsibilities. With the skills, and certificate, I was able to convince my employer that I could manage online marketing for the company. I am happy that a one-week course has had a positive effect on my career and I am now earning more. Josphat – IT Professional, Transport & Logistics Firm
What Will You Learn. Master Digital Marketing Training Key Takeaways?
When you join the internet advertising training, you will gain practical skills on;
- Content marketing & social media management
- Web analytics i.e Google Analytics, Webmaster/Search Console, Google trends etc
- SEO – Search engine optimization
- Online advertising. Pay per click advertising includes Google ads, Facebook and Linkedin advertising.
- Email marketing and copywriting
- Online Branding Strategy
We also offer 6 months of free support after the course.
Who should Join Master Digital Marketing Course?
- If you are a small business owner keen on acquiring first-hand skills on how to get customers online faster.
- Marketing, sales, IT, graphic designers and communication professionals that want to acquire a key skill that employers are looking for, and therefore succeed in their chosen career.
- Digital advertising professionals who would like to sharpen their skills from theory to practice.
- If you are not currently employed and would like to acquire key skills that are required by employers.
- If you are interested in starting a part-time job. You can consult for businesses looking for digital marketers.
When And Where Is The Digital Marketing Training?
The next practical digital marketing short course will start on, Wednesday, 19th February 2020 from 6 pm – 8.30 pm. Classes are held every Wednesday for 6 weeks i.e once a week.
The training is held at our corporate training centre located in Westlands – Westpark Suites, 9th Floor directly opposite the Parklands police Station, Ojijo Road.
N.B The web marketing course has been approved by NITA. Ref: NITA/TRN/1576. You will receive a NITA certificate.
Join Us For The Next Training
Want to learn more about the digital marketing course? Fill in the simple form below and the training coordinator will get in touch.
Our Training Center.
Some Of Our Clients. We have trained professionals from the following institutions.