Staff Outsourcing Service
Are you looking to hire a Kenyan national and don’t have a local office? Are you a Kenyan firm looking to outsource some of your functions? We offer the employee outsourcing service to local and foreign companies where we take charge of all employee and HR tasks on behalf of the organization. The outsourced staff works at our office or is seconded to the client.
What our staff outsourcing service entails:
With our comprehensive staff outsourcing service, our package includes the following.
- Issue contracts on your behalf: We recruit (where need be) and issue your employees with a contract under our name. Under this service, we will also process their salary, file taxes and manage all statutory requirements.
- Manage admin & operational tasks. Whether it’s the medical cover, travel arrangements, insurance – we advise and handle this on your behalf so you can concentrate on your business.
- Provide working station and desks for outsourced staff: This is a service provided to foreign firms and startups; companies that do not have offices, we set them up and provide facilities such as work stations and desks and ensure that their day-to-day operations run smoothly and that their productivity is not compromised.
- Payroll processing: We understand the complexities of local taxes and filing of statutory returns. As an outsourcing company in Kenya, we also offer payroll management. More about our payroll services.
- Advice on labour Laws: As your local representative we shall advise and keep you updated on labour requirements and other pertinent legislation.
We can also customize the service to suit your unique needs
In order for us to understand your organisation, we propose a free consultation meeting or a call. Please fill in your details in the form below and our client service manager will get in touch after receiving your details. Remember to indicate your mobile number. You are also free to propose a one – on – one meeting. We guarantee you a prompt response.
“When we were looking to expand our business in Africa, we knew the importance of testing the market. After identifying a potential candidate for the regional role, we approached Corporate Staffing for staff outsourcing. We were delighted with the manner they executed our request and satisfactorily answered all our questions and provided tons of advice. They issued the staff with a contract, arranged for insurance, travel, and gave the support that we needed. It’s been 18 months now, and we are currently looking to open our first African office in Kenya within six months. C.S.S have truly been a key partner. It’s been great working with you. Olivier – IT Company – Ireland.”