Is Your CV Getting You Interviews? We can help. Get a free CV review today. Details below.
Your CV is what employers use to judge your application before deciding to invite you to an interview, and this will remain the case for the foreseeable future.
Ever asked yourself: should I get my CV professionally written?
For anyone taking their career seriously, the answer is generally YES!
While a few professionals find it easy to identify their skills and write a great CV, the vast majority of Kenyan job applicants should improve their CV before sending it out to employers.
4 Best Reasons Why You Need CV Writing Service:
You will benefit from our professional CV writing if any of the below scenarios apply to you:
1. You have been sending your CV but don’t get interviews. If you have the qualifications and the skills for the job you are seeking but are not getting interviews it may be time to get some honest feedback.
2. You’re not a natural salesperson. Selling yourself, or even identifying your value, doesn’t come naturally to most of us. But remember, if you don’t promote yourself, no-one will! A well-written CV can help you ‘sell’ your skills if you are looking for a higher salary, promotion, or a career change.
3. You want employers to see the best version of you. Our CV writing experts spends all day, every day, looking at CVs and job descriptions. They understand what works and what employers are looking for. When you request for CV writing, our team will take time talking to you, to understand what you want to achieve, and how your professionally written CV should be worded, structured and presented to get you there. We also provide a much needed outside perspective on your CV and career.
4. You are thinking of getting back to the job market.
CV trends and expectations change. You don’t want to make yourself look out-of-touch by presenting an outdated CV. Fortunately; our CV writers are aware of the latest trends in the job market and can advise you accordingly. Additionally, with such high numbers of applicants competing for jobs, your CV now needs to be much more than a list of responsibilities.
Our CV writers will build you a new CV from scratch, to ensure it complies with current best practice.
Next Step >>> Get A Free CV Review
Since 2010, We have helped over 7,500 Kenyan professionals get better opportunities and advance in their career, through our CV writing service. Our goal is to help you move to the next level in your career.
Now that you know why a well-written CV is important to you getting interviews, we’d like to help you get a professional CV.
For a limited time, we are offering a free CV review. Email your current CV and indicate the jobs you are targeting to Rebecca at email@example.com and copy Evaline at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject – Review My CV. N.B. The free CV review is only available to those with over 2 years of work experience.
After we receive your email, you will receive a call and our expert will share feedback on how your CV is, plus recommendations on how to make it better. You will find out precisely what is wrong with your CV and also exactly what you could do to get it right. Due to the number of requests, please expect to hear from us within 1 -2 days at most.
For a free 1-on-1 discussion, find us at Mayfair Suites-3rd Floor, Westlands (Free Parking Available) and ask for Rebecca, Evaline or Brenda from the CV Writing Team.
If you want to call CV writing department – Call Direct: 0798 56 86 38 or 0798 56 86 43
The next step to being invited to interviews is to have a well-done CV. With our CV writing service, your skills, abilities, and experience will be well presented making you stand out and attractive to employers. Email us today or visit our office so we can start working on your CV.
Testimonials From Our CV Writing Clients
Wow! It’s amazing, simple and eye-catching. Thanks for a good job. I have already referred my brother for his CV to be edited -Rahab
Thanks for reviewing my CV. After sending it to three companies I got called for two interviews and I now have an offer. Juliet.
I must confess that the impression on the first page is awesome, thus may God bless you and may the organization grow to greater heights– Joel
Kudo’s to the CV writing experts for writing my CV afresh and for. I am now settled. Yusuf from Mombasa
Thanks very much!! I’m really pleased with my CV. It is much better than I expected. You are a reliable company. I have to say there is nothing I want to change now, can’t wait to send it off. Many thanks. Sharon Atieno – Customer Lead Officer
My Cover Letter is “Simply brilliant” – thank you. Samson
Frequently Asked CV Writing Questions
- What information do I need to provide you?
Send us your current CV in Ms Word format. We shall use the old CV to come up with a new professional CV.
- How long does it take to get a new CV
Upon payment, you’ll get a new CV after three days.
- What are your CV writing charges?
Charges are affordable and depend on your years of working experience.
- Do I have to visit your office?
If you are able to visit, we encourage a face to face meeting. If you are not able to visit because of work commitment or you are out of town, communication is via email and phone, and payment is through our Mpesa buy goods number 89560. If you have questions before paying, feel free and visit.
- Do I have to pay for CV writing to apply for your jobs?
You don’t have to subscribe to the CV writing service to apply for any of our jobs. Hiring is done on a competitive basis and the employers who are our clients have the final say on suitable candidates depending on their industry exposure, experience level, and salary expectation.
- Can I request you to amend my CV after you’ve worked on it?
Yes, of course. After we email you the new CV. You can request us to amend the same for Free within the next 7 days.
- Why should I choose Corporate Staffing?
We are a leading HR firm in Kenya that recruits for top firms and organizations. We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc. We know what employers are looking for in a CV.