Is Your CV Letting You Down?
Have been you applying to jobs that you qualify and employers dont get back to you?
If you have the qualifications and the right skills but are not getting interviews then your CV could be a problem.
Since the year 2009 we have assisted over 7,500 Kenyan professionals get better jobs through our professional CV writing and job placement service.
Our goal is to help you get a new and better paying job through our CV writing service.
Reasons Why Clients Use Our CV Writing Service:
- You have been applying for jobs that you qualify but dont get called for interviews.
- You are in competitive industry i.e accounting, admin, procurement, banking, NGO, customer service etc and want to stand out.
- You want to change careers and want a new CV to highlight this.
- You need a professional CV that sells you better by highlighting your qualifications, skills and expertise.
- You need a CV that contains all the information employers and recruiters look out for.
- You have identified a dream job you would like to apply to and get an interview.
- Your CV needs a professional design that will attract employers.
- We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya that recruits for top firms and organisations. We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc. We know what employers look for in a CV.
How Can We Help You Become Competitive And Start Getting Interviews?
1.Email or visit our office for a one on one discussion. If you are not able to visit our office email your old CV and pay via Mpesa Buy Goods Number. (We have a till number)
2.An experienced HR consultant will study and review your CV and re-write to a professional design, presentation and add detailed information making your new CV attractive to potential employers.
3. Your new CV is added to our database where we consider you for new job openings that you qualify from our clients.
So What Are The Charges?
You will pay depending on the years of working experience you have. Payment can be done at our office or through Mpesa Buy Goods.
After your CV has been done, we add it to our database for future job openings.
Targeting A Specific Job? We will help you write a professional CV and cover letter for THAT job.
N.B All our CV clients get the first priority for recruitment service for jobs that they qualify.
Get Started. Email Your ‘Old CV’ Now
Now that you know something about us, we’d like to help you get a professional CV.
Send your current CV now to Rebecca at email@example.com or Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email title “New CV Service“
Imagine A NEW CV with a professional design and layout which acts as a marketing document, making you stand out. This attracts potential employers and increase your chances of getting job interviews. (Read Client Testimonials Below)
If you want to call CV writing department – Call Direct: 0798 56 86 38 or 0798 56 86 43
For other general inquiries : 020 516 0045, 020-4442601: 0718-610 023, 0722 735 216
For a free 1-on-1 consultation visit our office at Mayfair Suites-4th Floor, Westlands (Free Parking Available) and ask for Rebecca or Margaret.
Stand Out today.
Feedback From Our Satisfied Clients
- Wow! It’s amazing, simple and eye catching. Thank You-Rahab
Thanks for reviewing my CV. After sending it to three employers I got called for two interviews and I now have a new job. Juliet.
- I must confess that the impression on the first page is awesome, thus may God bless you and may the organization grow to greater heights– Joel
Kudo’s to the CV writing team for writing my CV afresh and for connecting me to your client for a job. I am now settled. Yusuf from Mombasa
- Thanks very much!! I’m really pleased about my CV. It is much better than what I expected. You are a reliable company. I have to say there is nothing I want to change now, can’t wait to send it off. Many thanks. Sharon Atieno-Customer Care
My Cover Letter is “Simply brilliant” – thank you. Samson