“From Administrative HR to Strategic HR. The Skills You Need To Advance Your Career”
Are you an HR professional looking to make an impact on your organisation? Do you want to be involved in decision making? Do you want your C.E.O and other managers to respect your input? Are you ready for your next level assignment?
As A HR How Can You Boost Your Knowledge And Add Value To The Business?
Organizations expect more from HR in terms of contribution to strategy, the execution of business plans, and the delivery of tangible commercial benefits.
Are you a HR Business Partner material?
This free mentorship will equip you with the necessary skills on how to understand the business model, how to use data for decision making, how to connect with leadership and influence the decision-making process.
You will also gain key soft skills that will enable you to make and champion changes in your organization as well as navigate office and leadership politics.
Throughout this program, you will learn the practical skills and techniques you need to succeed as a well-rounded strategic HR business partner.
We will meet twice a month, online via Zoom, for three months.
Benefits Of This Program Include:
- You will understand the value of strategic decision making and how to apply it in your role
- You will gain knowledge of HR analytics.
- You will learn how to become a change agent and have your idea accepted by top management and staff
- You’ll know how to develop business acumen skills such as the importance of understanding other functions such as Marketing, Finance, and Procurement etc.
- You will gain coaching skills that will be vital in becoming a trusted advisor to senior management as you oversee staff welfare
- You will acquire self-belief and confidence in public speaking
- You will learn the best ways to recover from your mistakes and manoeuvre office politics.
Who This Mentorship For?
This mentorship program is suitable for you if…
- You are in a HR leadership position.
- You are a HR Business Partner
- You are an experienced HR Management professional charged with strategy development and implementation
- You have aspirations of becoming a HR Business Partner or a top consultant in HR
Watch Testimonials From Our Past Training
Next Step: Apply For Mentorship
To become part of the mentorship program, fill in your details below.
Come And Learn The Practical Skills You Need To Progress Your HR Career And Become A Strategic Partner Of The Business
Meet Your Trainer: Perminus Wainaina
Perminus Wainaina is the Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 25 staff and has wide experience in coaching, training, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years, he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix etc.
He is a Certified Executive Leadership Coach by the International Coach Federation and is an alumnus of CDI Africa Executive Coaches.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching, and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE