“From HR to C.E.O. What You Need To Advance Your Career”
How Can HR Add Value To The Business?
Are you a HR Business Partner material?
This half-day seminar will equip you with the necessary skills on how to understand the business model, how to use data for decision making, how to connect with leadership and influence decision making process.
You will also gain key soft skills that will enable you to make and champion changes in your organization as well as navigate office and leadership politics.
Benefits Of This Training Include:
- You will understand the value and how to apply strategic HR
- You will know how to become a change agent and have your idea accepted by top management and staff
- You’ll know how to develop business acumen skills such as the importance of understanding other functions such as Marketing, Finance, and Procurement etc.
- You will find out how to become a trusted advisor to senior management as you oversee staff welfare
- You will acquire self-belief and confidence by developing faith in your ability to deliver results
- You will discover how to advance to the next level of your career from support to a leadership role or become a consultant
Who This Training For?
This training is suitable for you if…
- You are a HR Business Partner
- You are a HR professional who wants to move to a leadership role
- You are an experienced HR Management professional charged with strategy development and implementation
- You have aspirations of becoming a HR Manager, a HR Business Partner or a top consultant in HR
Watch Testimonials From Our Past Training
To attend the free training on 3rd July 2020 starting at 11 am, fill in your details below. (N.B The training is free. If you would like a NITA certified certificate and presentation notes after the training, the cost is K’sh 1,000 payable through our buy goods number 89560 – Corporate Staffing)
Come And Learn What It Takes To Progress Your Career From HR To C.E.O Corner.