“From HR to C.E.O. What You Need To Advance Your Career”
Earn 1 CPD Point
How Can HR Add Value To The Business?
Are you a HR Business Partner material?
This half-day seminar will equip you with the necessary skills on how to understand the business model, how to use data for decision making, how to connect with leadership and influence decision making process.
You will also gain key soft skills that will enable you to make and champion changes in your organization as well as navigate office and leadership politics.
Benefits Of This Training Include:
- You will understand the value and how to apply strategic HR
- You will know how to become a change agent and have your idea accepted by top management and staff
- You’ll know how to develop business acumen skills such as the importance of understanding other functions such as Marketing, Finance, and Procurement etc.
- You will find out how to become a trusted advisor to senior management as you oversee staff welfare
- You will acquire self-belief and confidence by developing faith in your ability to deliver results
- You will discover how to advance to the next level of your career from support to a leadership role or become a consultant
Who This Training For?
This training is suitable for you if…
- You are a HR Business Partner
- You are a HR professional who wants to move to a leadership role
- You are an experienced HR Management professional charged with strategy development and implementation
- You have aspirations of becoming a HR Manager, a HR Business Partner or a top consultant in HR
The training will entail case studies, role playing, presentation and discussions and an opportunity to interact and network with fellow HR professionals.
Length of training:
This is a half-day training is on Saturday 15th September (9am to 2pm) at our offices in Corporate Staffing Services – Mayfair Suites (Westlands) – 4th floor corporate training room.
Make Your Investment:
The half-day HR Business Partner training is KES 2,800 ONLY.
This amount is inclusive of refreshments, training materials, 1 CPD Point And Certificate.
Watch Testimonials From Our Past Training
Only a few slots remaining so reserve your seat today!
Make your payment today by paying through Mpesa. Go to the “Lipa na Mpesa” section, Buy Goods and Services, enter the till no: 89560 and enter amount KES 2,800. You will get a confirmation of payment from Corporate Staffing Services.
To get more information on this service, you can reach us directly on +254 728 226 977
Or call our offices using any of the lines below…
Fixed Line: 020 516 0045, 020-444260
Mobile: 0798 56 86 38, 0798 56 86 43, 0718-610 023, 0722 735 216
Come And Learn What It Takes To Progress Your Career From HR To C.E.O Corner.