Practical Project Management Training & Certification Course.
Are you keen to advance your skills this year?
Are you looking for a practical short course that will help you advance your career?
Do you desire to work in a project management environment i.e work for an NGO or any other profession that requires project management skills, including construction, interior design, engineering, project accountant, etc?
Our project management course is designed for you if your an ambitious professional who wants to become certified in project management in order to advance your career.
Project managers are in high demand in this competitive job market and certification in project management can help you get jobs paying from K’sh 250,000 and above.
Accredited by NITA and applying the Association for Project Management (APM) and PMI Certification curriculum, the syllabus explores the fundamentals of successful project delivery and will help you become an expert in project delivery as you advance in your career.
Why Enroll For The Project Management Course?
- Acquire in-demand project management skills: Project management certified professionals are in high demand. This certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of job opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Practical Skills: Our trainers have been selected because of their extensive project management training experience. You can expect practical skills that you can apply to a work-life setting. Learn today. Start applying tomorrow. It’s a practical course.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors
Successful Graduation From The Project Management Course Will Help You To:
- Master the project management process and become proficient at managing projects
- Advance in your career. Project certification will help you get jobs that entail project management
- Change careers. If you ever wanted to change careers. This is an option for you
- Perform with ease and efficiency any activities relating to projects
Areas Of Study
- – Initiating a project
- – Planning project work
- – Developing Project schedules, cost estimates, and budgets
- – Planning, project staffing, and communication
- – Analyze projects risks
- – Plan and manage project procurement
- – Monitoring and controlling of project work, and more
We offer three certifications depending on your needs. Upon graduation, we offer you with our certificate accredited by NITA.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with the Association for Project Management (APM) or Project Management Institute. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Length, Venue And Mode of Learning
The Project Management course is a 5 -day intensive course – Monday To Friday – 9 Am To 4.30 pm.
Next Class: Starts Monday 19th August 2019.
The training is held at our Corporate Training Center, 9th Floor, Westpark Suites, Westlands (Opposite Parklands Police Station) – We provide training materials, refreshments and lunch.
Our Training Center
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
7. Registration procedure
To book for the next practical training, send an email to the training coordinator, Barbara at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your mobile number for ease of communication. You can also reach Barbara by texting ‘Project management course’, Your name and Email address” to 0739 700 958 and she will call you back.
You will then receive timely feedback on the charges and any other relevant information.