Practical Project Management Training & Certification Course.
Are you looking for a practical project management short course that will help you advance your career?
Do you desire to work in a project management environment i.e work for an NGO or any other profession that requires project management skills, including construction, interior design, engineering, project accountant, etc?
Project managers are in high demand in this competitive job market and certification in project management can help you advance in your career.
Accredited by NITA and applying the PMI Certification curriculum, the syllabus explores the fundamentals of successful project delivery and will help you become an expert in project delivery.
Why Enroll For The Master Project Management Course?
- Acquire in-demand project management skills: Project management certified professionals are in high demand. This certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of job opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Practical skills you can start applying fast: You can expect practical skills that you can apply to a professional setting. Learn today. Start applying tomorrow. It’s a practical course. This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year course to gain practical skills.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors
Free Introduction Training To Project Management
Want to learn more about the project management course? Fill in the simple form below and the training coordinator will invite you for a FREE INTRODUCTION to project management short training on Wednesday 27th November so you can learn what project management is.
Watch Client Testimonials Below
Successful Graduation From The Master Project Management Course Will Help You To:
- Master the project management process and become proficient at managing projects
- Advance in your career. Project certification will help you get jobs that entail project management
- Change careers. If you ever wanted to change careers. This is an option for you
- Perform with ease and efficiency any activities relating to projects
Jay & Felix Feedback
I run a construction company and the project management skills I have learnt will help me execute my duties better. Already, I have started applying the concepts and my projects are running smoothly. I am also able to keep track of activities and costs. I highly recommend this project management training for business owners. Jay Singh – Construction Manager.
I have always been thinking of pursuing a project management course and when I come across an advert for this class, I was the first one to sign up. I appreciate that the course has been practical and the trainer was conversant with all areas. I have now paid for the PMI exam and I am confident that I will pass. My goal is to join the international government sector (INGO) in the next 12 months. Thanks, Corporate Staffing for the brilliant course. I will recommend you to my colleagues. Felix – Supply Chain Manager – Local NGO.
Upon graduation, we offer you with our certificate accredited by NITA.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with the Association for Project Management (APM) or Project Management Institute. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Length, Venue And Mode of Learning
1.Part-Time Weekday Evening Class – Twice a week, Monday & Wednesday 6 pm to 8.30 pm. Starting 25th November for 4 weeks.
2.One Week Class: Starts Monday 2nd December to Friday, 6th December 2019.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
Discover Our Training Venue