Are you looking for project management short courses that will assist you greatly in your career?Browse below our upcoming Project Management . Click on the course title for more details.
|Code||Course Title||Start Date||Duration||Location|
|0010||Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep Course||12th October 2020||4 Days||Online|
|0020||PRINCE2 Certification Short Course||To Be Communicated||To Be Communicated||Online|
|0030||Project Risk Management Short Course||To Be Communicated||To Be Communicated||Online|
|0040||Strategic Project Design and Management Short Course||To Be Communicated||To Be Communicated||Online|
|0050||Project Administration Negotiation Skills and Contract Management Course||To Be Communicated||To Be Communicated||Online|
Project Management Short Courses
In modern-day organizations, projects have become larger, more complex, and are also required to be delivered even faster. As a result of this, there is a need for highly-skilled project managers who can deliver efficiently and one who understands the true nature of modern-day projects. Corporate Staffing Services Project Management Short Courses are designed from the understanding that a Project Manager needs to be equipped with multiple skills and in-depth knowledge of how to effectively plan, organize, implement, and control projects.
Our courses are customized to ensure that participants receive the best training, covering the most relevant topics and our trainings are conducted by highly experienced professional project managers.
Who Should Attend Project Management Training?
These courses are for you if you are in any of these positions:
- Project Directors
- Project Managers
- Project Consultants
- Project Planners and Estimators
- Quality Assurance Managers and Engineers
- Contract and Procurement Managers
- Project and Discipline Engineers
- Specialist Technicians and Technical Assistants
- Project administration staff
- Project professionals who support and assist with the delivery of the project
- Project team members who have responsibilities for specific outcomes and deliverables
- Anyone within an organisation who has responsibilities to deliver some form of project outcome
Why Enroll A Project Management Course?
- Acquire in-demand project management qualifications: This professional certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of career opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Skills you can start applying fast: You can expect training that you can apply to a professional setting. Learn today and start applying the project planning and management practices This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year course to gain real-life experience.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Trainees
Jay & Felix Feedback
I run a construction company and the project management course will help me execute my duties better. Already, I have started applying the concepts and my projects are running smoothly. I am also able to keep track of activities and costs. I highly recommend this project management training for business owners. Jay Singh – Construction Manager.
I have always been thinking of pursuing a project management course in Kenya and when I come across an advert for this class, I was the first one to sign up. I appreciate that the course is relevant to my job demands and the trainer was conversant with all areas. I have now paid for the PMI exam and I am confident that I will pass. My goal is to join the international government sector (INGO) in the next 12 months. Thanks, Corporate Staffing for the brilliant course. I will recommend you to my colleagues. Felix – Supply Chain Manager – Local NGO.
Upon graduation, we offer you with our certificate accredited by NITA.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with international project management bodies for further certification. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
Discover Our Training Venue