Practical Project Management Training & Certification Course.
Are you keen to advance your skills this year?
Are you looking for a practical short course that will help you advance your career?
Do you desire to work in a project management environment i.e work for an NGO or any other profession that requires project management skills, including construction, interior design, engineering, project accountant, etc?
Are you a business owner looking to learn, and perfect your project management skills for better efficiency and to ensure things run smoothly and within cost and budget?
Our project management course is designed for you if your an ambitious professional who wants to become certified in project management in order to advance your career.
Project managers are in high demand in this competitive job market and certification in project management can help you get a high paying job.
Accredited by NITA and applying the Association for Project Management (APM) and PMI Certification curriculum, the syllabus explores the fundamentals of successful project delivery and will help you become an expert in project delivery.
Why Enroll For The Master Project Management Course?
- Get a job fast. Acquire in-demand project management skills: Project management certified professionals are in high demand. This certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of job opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Practical skills you can start applying fast: You can expect practical skills that you can apply to a work-life setting. Learn today. Start applying tomorrow. It’s a practical course. This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year course to gain practical skills.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors
Watch Client Testimonials Below
Successful Graduation From The Master Project Management Course Will Help You To:
- Master the project management process and become proficient at managing projects
- Advance in your career. Project certification will help you get jobs that entail project management
- Change careers. If you ever wanted to change careers. This is an option for you
- Perform with ease and efficiency any activities relating to projects
Areas Of Study
- Lesson 01 – Introduction to PMP Certification
- Lesson 02 – Professional and Social Responsibility
- Lesson 03 – Project Management Framework
- Lesson 04 – Project Management Processes
- Lesson 05 – Role of the Project Manager
- Lesson 06 – Project Integration Management
- Lesson 07 – Project Scope Management
- Lesson 08 – Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 09 – Project Cost Management
- Lesson 10 – Project Quality Management
- Lesson 11 – Project Resource Management
- Lesson 12 – Project Communications Management
- Lesson 13 – Project Risk Management
- Lesson 14 – Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 15 – Project Stakeholder Management
Jay & Felix Feedback
I run a construction company and the project management skills I have learnt will help me execute my duties better. Already, I have started applying the concepts and my projects are running smoothly. I am also able to keep track of activities and costs. I highly recommend this project management training for business owners. Jay Singh – Construction Manager.
I have always been thinking of pursuing a project management course and when I come across an advert for this class, I was the first one to sign up. I appreciate that the course has been practical and the trainer was conversant with all areas. I have now paid for the PMI exam and I am confident that I will pass. My goal is to join the international government sector (INGO) in the next 12 months. Thanks, Corporate Staffing for the brilliant course. I will recommend you to my colleagues. Felix – Supply Chain Manager – Local NGO.
We offer three certifications depending on your needs. Upon graduation, we offer you with our certificate accredited by NITA.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with the Association for Project Management (APM) or Project Management Institute. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Length, Venue And Mode of Learning
The Project Management course is a 5 -day intensive course – Monday To Friday – 9 Am To 4.30 pm.
Next Weekday Class: Starts Monday 9th September to 13th September 2019.
Next Sartuday Class:Starts Sarturday 21st September to 19th October 2019 (9Am to 1Pm) for 5 Sartudays.
The training is held at our Corporate Training Center, 9th Floor, Westpark Suites, Westlands (Opposite Parklands Police Station) – We provide training materials, refreshments and lunch.
Join Us For The Next Master Project Management Training
To join other professionals who have already signed up for the training, email the training coordinator, Lucy, at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject (Master Project Management). We like keeping the class small (about 15 students) so, email now.
Please indicate your mobile number. Lucy will call you with more details on the course.
You will then receive timely feedback on the fee and any other relevant information.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
Discover Our Training Venue