Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Are you are looking for a project management short course that will help you acquire practical project management skills as well as empower you to advance in your career?
Do you want to learn from an experienced project manager currently working as a senior project manager in leading organisations, and not just someone teaching you theory?
Do you want a training that is able to fit your busy schedule?
Since the year 2017, We have trained over 600 professionals on project management skills.
Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering projects within cost, schedule, and resource limitations. It is an essential skill in the modern world. 65% of the students who successfully complete the course have ended up getting a promotion or changing jobs within a period of 6 months. If you are hardworking and focused, you too can achieve similar or greater results.
When you enrol in our certified project management course, you will master and gain practical skills on project management.
Watch Video Testimonial From Previous Class On Their Experience With Us
Why Enroll For A Project Management Course?
- Acquire in-demand project management qualifications: This professional project management certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of career opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Acquire skills you can start applying fast: You can expect to acquire practical skills that you can apply to a professional setting. Our facilitator is an experienced project manager working for an international organisation where he’s in charge of projects delivery. This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year theoretical project management course to gain real-life experience.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors.
- Undertake the PMI exams. This course covers the project management institute syllabus. We have a 100% success rate for students who undertake the PMI exams.
The entire project management training was amazing, I appreciated the fact that we were able to choose a project of our own and create a project plan around it. This short course gave quick but thorough, instruction on project management — enough information to get individuals started on the right path of project management, but not enough to overwhelm – Margaret – Program Manager, International NGO
Who Should Attend Project Management Training?
This project management short course suits you:
- If you are in management and want to sharpen your management skills.
- If you are a professional who is interested in working for an NGO (non Profit). Project management certification is a key requirement for most NGO jobs.
- If you are a professional involved in project management as part of your daily duties i.e engineers, architects, construction managers, interior designers etc.
- If you are looking for a practical short course that will make you stand out in the job market.
- If you support and assist with the delivery of projects
- If you are a project team member who has responsibilities for specific outcomes and deliverables
- If you have a responsibility to deliver any form of a project outcome
We are a NITA authorized training institution. On completion of the project management training, you will receive a NITA accredited certificate. If you wish, we shall guide you on the PMI examination & certification.
This was a tremendous course, very detailed, easy to follow, with great study notes and questions. I loved that I could study in the evening, which allowed me to relate what I learned to the projects and work I was involved in at the office. This made the study applicable for me – Jay (Project Engineer)
Upcoming Project Management Training
Our upcoming project management class offers a flexible schedule with an online class via live zoom that runs for 10 days.
The next class will start on Monday, 16th August 2021 (6:00 pm to 8:00 pm)
Free Information. Request For More Information.
Would you like to register or know more about this upcoming project management course? Register your details in the form below and our friendly client service executives will respond within hours. If you would like to have a conversation, you can either call us on 0768 669 030 or visit our offices for a face-to-face inquiry.
I have always been thinking of pursuing a project management course in Kenya and when I come across an advert for this class, I was the first one to sign up. I appreciate that the course is relevant to my job demands and the trainer was conversant with all areas. I have now paid for the PMI exam and I am confident that I will pass. My goal is to join the international government sector (INGO) in the next 12 months. Thanks, Corporate Staffing for the brilliant course. I will recommend you to my colleagues – Felix – Supply Chain Manager – Local NGO.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
Discover Our Training VenueN.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.