Practical Project Management Training & Certification Course.
Increase your career competitive advantage & gain the skills required in a wide range of industry sectors
Our project management course is designed for ambitious professionals who are already involved in managing projects, are looking to drive their career forward, or would like to start a new role in this highly rewarding field.
Accredited by NITA and applying the Association for Project Management (APM) and PMI Certification curriculum, the syllabus explores the fundamentals of successful project delivery and will help you become an expert in project delivery.
Why Enroll For The Project Management Course?
- Develop the skills employers need: This is now a vital skill in almost every sector, this certification opens the door to a truly diverse range of job opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Practical one – on -one course: Our trainers have been selected because of their extensive project management training experience. You can expect practical skills that you can apply to a work-life setting
- Unlock a range of career options: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors
Successful Graduation From The Project Management Course Will Help You To:
- Formulate, design and execute projects in both the private and public sector
- Identify and efficiently manage all project risks in a timely manner
- Understand the project life circle including organizing, budgeting and control; how to outline the project management process
- Perform with ease and efficiency any activities relating to projects
- Develop effective problem-solving skills when managing projects
Areas Of Study
- – Initiating a project
- – Planning project work
- – Developing Project schedules, cost estimates, and budgets
- – Planning, project staffing, and communication
- – Analyze projects risks
- – Plan and manage project procurement
- – Monitoring and controlling of project work, and more
Who Should Study Project Management?
This program is suitable for:
- Any professional working or wishing to work in project management set up
- Graduates & any professional who wants to learn practical skills.
We offer three certifications depending on your needs. Upon graduation, we offer you with our certificate accredited by NITA.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with the Association for Project Management (APM) or Project Management Institute. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Length, Venue And Mode of Learning
The Project Management course is a 5 -day intensive course – Monday To Friday – 8.30Am To 5.00 pm.
Next Class: Starts Monday 19th August 2019.
The training is held at our Corporate Training Center, 9th Floor, Westpark Suites, Westlands (Opposite Parklands Police Station)
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
7. Registration procedure
To book for the next training, send your request to the training coordinator, Barbara at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate your mobile number for ease of communication. You can also reach Barbara by texting ‘Project management course, Your name and Email address” to 0739 700 958 and she will call you back.
You will then receive timely feedback on the charges and any other relevant information.