Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Are you looking for a project management short course that will assist you greatly in your career?
Do you manage projects, or want to enter a new project management role? This practical project management course is suited for you if you are looking to better manage projects for work, including project managers who are not certified, or those looking to start out a career in project management.
When you enrol for the project management course, you will understand and gain practical skills of how to manage each stage of a project’s lifecycle to achieve your project goals.
This training is equivalent to Project Management Professional (PMP)® level and we cover topics such as project initiation and closeout, scope, schedule and resource planning, project execution and control plus more.
Watch Testimonial From Previous Class
This course concentrates on preparing students to gain a deep understanding of the project management process and prepare for the PMP certification exam.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) offers a professional credential for Project Managers, which is known as the Project Management Professional, or PMP®. As the gold standard of project management, PMP® boasts over one million certified professionals globally.
If you’re looking to become a certified Project Manager, the PMP® Certificate is the qualification to gain. After successfully training for, and passing your exam, you will earn your PMP® Certificate, allowing you to use the designatory letters PMP after your name, helping to boost your credentials and enhance your CV.
When you join our practical course, you will gain an in-depth understanding of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition), gain knowledge of 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas that will give you the confidence to successfully clear the PMP exam.
N.B: PMP exam pre-requisites: To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements. Our training coordinator will take you through the requirements.
How To Take This Course.
Our next class will be an evening class running for two weeks, starting on 7th May 2021 at a discounted rate of Ksh 9500.
Evening Class (Zoom live class): 10 Days – Monday To Friday – 6 pm to 8.30 Pm.
Day Class (Zoom live class): 5 days – Monday To Friday – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Upcoming Training: Request For More Information.
If you prefer an evening class, please indicate when filling the form below. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry or call our training coordinator, Vivian on 0718625236 for more details.
Discover Our Training Venue
Jay Feedback: I would recommend this course because it’s relevant and easy to follow. You can implement what you learn from the start of the course! My favourite takeaway from the program was understanding the importance of a scope diagram and project charter – Project Engineer
I run a construction company and the project management course will help me execute my duties better. Already, I have started applying the concepts and my projects are running smoothly. I am also able to keep track of activities and costs. I highly recommend this project management training for business owners. Jay Singh – Construction Manager.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
One of the responsibilities I have as a manager is that my team gets results. It was remarkable working with Corporate Staffing Services and we learnt about the core roles and responsibilities of the various team members that make up a project. They delivered beyond our expectations. We have come so far as a team since the training and we are able to fully and successfully execute projects. Jane Koiri, Senior Project Engineer
Why Enroll For A Project Management Course?
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet the project requirements. In this project management certification, you will be introduced to the world of project management and the different processes, methodologies, and project management skills that guide the industry. You will learn about the different roles and responsibilities of the various team members that make up a project and also:
- Acquire in-demand project management qualifications: This professional certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of career opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Skills you can start applying fast: You can expect training that you can apply to a professional setting. Learn today and start applying the project planning and management practices This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year course to gain real-life experience.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors.
I have always been thinking of pursuing a project management course in Kenya and when I come across an advert for this class, I was the first one to sign up. I appreciate that the course is relevant to my job demands and the trainer was conversant with all areas. I have now paid for the PMI exam and I am confident that I will pass. My goal is to join the international government sector (INGO) in the next 12 months. Thanks, Corporate Staffing for the brilliant course. I will recommend you to my colleagues. Felix – Supply Chain Manager – Local NGO.
Who Should Attend Project Management Training?
This project management short course suits you:
- If you are in management and want to sharpen your management skills.
- Professionals who are interested in working for an NGO (non Profit). Project management certification is a key requirement for most NGO jobs.
- Professionals involved in project management as part of their daily duties i.e engineers, architects, construction managers, interior designers etc.
- If you are looking for a practical short course that will make you stand out in the job market.
- Project professionals who support and assist with the delivery of the project
- Project team members who have responsibilities for specific outcomes and deliverables
- Individuals within an organisation who have a responsibility to deliver some form of the project outcome
The entire project management training was amazing, I appreciated the fact that we were able to choose a project of our own and create a project plan around it. This short course gave quick, but thorough, instruction on project management — enough information to get individuals started on the right path of project management, but not enough to overwhelm. Margaret – Program Manager, International NGO
What Is Covered in Project Management?
Some of the modules you will learn include:
- Understanding Project Management
- Project Initiation Phase
- Defining the Project Plan
- Planning Cost, Time, and Quality
- Change Control and Risk Management
- Procurement and User Acceptance
- Project Execution and Leadership
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Project Closure
- Introduction to Gantt Charts