Practical Project Management Training & Certification Course.
Are you looking for a project management short course that will assist you greatly in your career?
Do you desire to work in a project management environment i.e work for an NGO or any other profession that requires project management training, including construction, interior design, engineering, project accountant, etc?
Project managers are in high demand in this competitive job market and certification in project management can make you stand out.
The syllabus explores all the aspects of successful project delivery and you will become an expert in project delivery.
Why Enroll For The Project Management Course?
- Acquire in-demand project management qualifications: This certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of career opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Skills you can start applying fast: You can expect training that you can apply to a professional setting. Learn today. Start applying tomorrow. This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year course to gain real-life experience.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organisation, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors
Learn More About Project Management
Want to learn more about the project management course? Fill in the simple form below and the training coordinator will get in touch. (Are you a corporate/company? This course is NITA reimbursable and can be customized and delivered in-house) – Fill your details
Watch Client Testimonials Below
Successful Graduation From The Project Management Class Will Enable You To:
- Understand the project management process and become proficient at managing projects
- Project management certification will ensure you get career opportunities that entail project management
- If you ever wanted to change careers. This is an option for you
- Perform with ease and efficiency any activities relating to projects
Jay & Felix Feedback
I run a construction company and the project management course will help me execute my duties better. Already, I have started applying the concepts and my projects are running smoothly. I am also able to keep track of activities and costs. I highly recommend this project management training for business owners. Jay Singh – Construction Manager.
I have always been thinking of pursuing a project management course and when I come across an advert for this class, I was the first one to sign up. I appreciate that the course is relevant to my job demands and the trainer was conversant with all areas. I have now paid for the PMI exam and I am confident that I will pass. My goal is to join the international government sector (INGO) in the next 12 months. Thanks, Corporate Staffing for the brilliant course. I will recommend you to my colleagues. Felix – Supply Chain Manager – Local NGO.
Upon graduation, we offer you with our certificate accredited by NITA.
If you so wish, you can register for exams with international project management bodies for further certification. Please note exam charges differ with the examiner and you will be advised accordingly.
Length, Venue And Mode of Learning
- 1 Week Training – Monday, 10th February to Friday, 14th February, 9 Am to 4.30 Pm.
- Weekday Evening Class starts on Monday, 10th February for 5 weeks; Twice a week, Monday & Wednesday 6 Pm to 8.30 Pm.
Our Clients: We have trained professionals from the following organisations.
Discover Our Training Venue