Do you ever find yourself struggling to manage your emotions?
And in the heat of intense pressure and stressful work situations, do your emotions get the better of you?
Do you often have a difficult time trying to understand your colleagues’ emotions and how to deal with them?
Have been in situations where you’ve been so emotional you had an outburst or impulsively did something you now deeply regret?
Can you tell when your emotions are positively or negatively affecting your performance?
Instead of dealing with team conflicts, do you find yourself walking away?
Do you find it difficult to show empathy when others are going through certain emotions?
Is it challenging for you to communicate your feelings effectively?
And when you do communicate your feelings, do people term you as being “emotional”?
Are you self-aware when your mood is changing?
How capable are you of bringing up your energy levels when you have to work on boring or mediocre tasks?
Do you find it difficult to suppress your emotions and remain cool in the face of other people’s anger or annoyance?
Do you feel other people just don’t understand you?
This Course Is Specifically Designed For You If Want To Learn How To:
- Develop and maintain a high level of emotional intelligence in your career and life
- Become self-aware of your emotions and start managing them effectively
- Start recognizing when your emotions are having a negative impact on your work performance
- Influence others
- Maintain your calm in stressful situations and still perform excellently under pressure
- Recognize and show empathy toward others in highly charged emotional states and how to respond appropriately
- Develop excellent communication and listening skills that will help you express your feelings and emotions rationally
- Build, maintain and manage healthy work relationships
- Gain and start using effective conflict resolution skills; dealing with conflict as opposed to running away from it
- Start becoming aware of your “emotional triggers”; what gets you from 0 – 10
- Suspend irrational judgement through thinking before acting
- Re-direct negative emotional impulses and moods which will only cause disruption and regrets in the end
- Accept responsibility for your own emotional responses
- Adopt a positive self-talk; thinking highly of yourself and your value no matter the emotion
- Manage the emotions of others by moving them towards a desired positive direction
- Inspire others as a leader; motivating your team and giving more praise and criticism when necessary
What You Will Get
By the end of this course, you will learn;
- The importance of emotional intelligence (E.Q.) over I.Q. in business performance
- The five essential components of emotional intelligence; self-awareness, self-management, self-motivation, empathy, social skills
- Your emotional triggers and how to manage them
- Influencing skills by use of the right and appropriate emotional responses and logic
- The art of being emotionally self-aware
- Recognizing when emotions are getting the better of your work
- The most effective listening and communication techniques
- The craft of building long lasting healthy relationships (work-wise and socially)
- How to tactfully manage the emotions of others
- Taking responsibility for your actions and turning negatives into positives
- Coping with real life stressful situations
- How to inspire others towards positive organizational change
- Self – evaluation test; your strengths, weakness and honest self-assessment
- The proven technique of influencing and inspiring team loyalty
Who should attend this training?
- Managers or Supervisors who are charged with managing teams made up of individuals with different personalities and emotional make-up
- Employees that supervise other employees
- Any working professional who wishes to develop or improve their level of Emotional intelligence
By attending this course you will learn how employee emotions impact them as individuals, their performance and how they influence others in a way that translates into increased business performance, outstanding team work skills, effective communication skills and overall employee productivity.
How you will benefit:
By attending this training, you will be able to learn how to impact others positively no matter your emotional state in order to ensure you consistently perform well, become self-aware and manage your emotions effectively and influence others by responding appropriately to their emotions.
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organizations.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
Our goal is to empower you and your organization with the key skills that will enable productivity and progression.
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in Emotional Intelligence and Leadership training.
Learn how your emotions impact on you and other people as well how to influence others by joining us in our next half-day training. Register your details below for more information and daily tips on emotional intelligence.