Have you been applying for accounting jobs in Kenya and not getting jobs?
Are you a qualified CPA or Bcom professional but lack accounting work?
Do you know how to file VAT, P.AY.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, withholding tax and other types of taxes?
Do you work in an accounting department but you are not exposed in all accounting areas?
Without required skills your chances of getting a job or advancing to the next level are slim. The job market is keen on accountants who can perform various accounting functions.
You might be a graduate, a CPA(K), CPS etc but without hands-on accounting knowledge, you will keep missing out on great job opportunities.
Since last year over 450 accountants have enrolled in our accounting career mentorship program. You too can join, learn and benefit from this course.
Click below to watch the testimonials from some of the past students
This Is Great For You:
- If lack of experience in accounting is stopping you from getting an accounting job.
- If you send applications for accounting jobs in Kenya and advertisers don’t call you.
- If you are working in a non-accounting job and you want to kickstart your accounting career, then this will help you get started.
- If you want to learn on how to use QuickBooks (latest version). Quickbooks is the most used accounting software in Kenya and many accounting departments require you to know how to use QuickBooks
- If you want to learn how to file statutory returns on I-Tax i.e VAT, PAYE, end years accounts Etc.
Feedback From Past Students
I will forever be grateful to Corporate Staffing for the course. With the new accounting course, I was able to change departments from customer care to my new position of junior accountant. My boss was impressed by what I had learnt, and the certificate was proof. Mary Atieno.
Though I am a qualified accountant (CPA-K) I was struggling to get accounting jobs. This course was able to bridge the gap and I now know what is required of me as an accountant. I feel confident searching for jobs in Kenya, and since i started, i have already received two offers. I am sure i will get a job very soon. Fredrick.
How You Will Benefit
- You will learn practical accounting tasks that businesses look for when hiring accountants, i.e how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, etc. We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
- You will become more marketable when you send your CV for accounting jobs. Get that accounting job you’ve always dreamed.
- Our program will teach you on how to write a CV that will get you jobs.
- Our career mentors will coach you on how to answer tough accounting questions and get the job.
- You will be able to bridge the gap that exists between what is taught at school (the theory) versus what is required (practical skills).
- Upon successful completion. You will receive a certificate that you can present with your certificates.
Our past students have ended up securing accounting jobs in Kenya with our clients and others on their own.
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya that recruits for top organizations.
We have consulted for clients such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
Our goal is to empower you, to help you gain skills that will enable you to get a job.
Join Our Last Class Of 2019
Next Training Begins – 16th December – 20th December from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Monday – Friday. Book your seat.
Venue: Westlands Office at Mayfair Suites 4th floor.
Join Us: To join other accountants who have already signed up, email Ms Jane Wanjiru at email@example.com and also copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject. Practical Accounting Job Program.
Please indicate your mobile number.
You can also text or call Jane at 0768 669 016. Feel free to visit and ask for Jane Wanjiru if you want more details.
N.B. We are approved by NITA. Ref: NITA/TRN/1576
I look forward to you joining us next week.
Testimonials From Previous Students:
What I liked most about the course was the practical nature of the lessons. I come out knowing how to file VAT on I-tax and other statutory obligations. I am now confident in my accounting skills. J- Mukami.
After the session, I updated my CV and within 2 weeks I had attended three sessions with various companies. I finally got a job with a Sacco and I am settled. Thomas
The package was worth the money and I love the resources too. Jacinta.