Have you been applying for accounting jobs in Kenya and not getting interviews?
Are you a qualified CPA or Bcom professional but lack accounting work experience?
Do you know how to file VAT, P.AY.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, withholding tax and other taxes?
Do you work in an accounting department but you are not exposed in all accounting areas?
If the above describes you, then join our accounting class.
Without experience your chances of getting a job or advancing to the next level are slim. Employers are keen on professionals who can perform various accounting functions.
You might be a graduate, a CPA(K), CPS etc but without hands-on accounting experience, you will keep missing out on great job opportunities.
Since last year over 450 accountants have enrolled in our accounting career mentorship program. You too can join, learn and benefit from this course.
Click below to watch the testimonials from some of the past students we have successfully trained
The Practical Accounting Job Training Is Great For You:
- If lack of work experience in accounting is stopping you from getting an accounting job as your CV does not include relevant experience.
- If you apply for accounting jobs in Kenya and employers don’t call you for interviews due to lack of accounting experience.
- If you are working in a non-accounting job and you want to kickstart your accounting career, then this will help you get started.
- If you want to learn on how to use QuickBooks (latest version). Quickbooks is the most used accounting software in Kenya and many employers require you to know how to use QuickBooks
- If you want to learn how to file statutory returns on I-Tax i.e VAT, PAYE, end years accounts Etc.
Feedback From Past Students
I will forever be grateful to Corporate Staffing for the course. With the new accounting experience, I was able to change departments from customer care to my new position of junior accountant. My employer was impressed by what I had learnt in class, and the certificate was proof. Mary Atieno.
Though I am a qualified accountant (CPA-K) I was struggling to get job interviews as I didn’t have actual accounting experience. This class was able to bridge the gap and I now know what is required of me as an accountant. I feel confident applying for jobs, and since i started applying, i have already received two interviews. I am sure i will get a job very soon. Fredrick.
How You Will Benefit
- You will learn practical accounting tasks that employers look for when hiring accountants, i.e how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, withholding tax and other taxes. We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
- You will become more marketable when you apply for accounting jobs. Remember, qualifications + experience = employment. Get that accounting job you’ve always dreamed.
- Our program will train you on how to write a professional CV that will get you job interviews.
- Our career mentors will coach you on how to answer tough accounting interview questions and get the job.
- You will be able to bridge the gap that exists between what is taught at school (the theory) versus what employers are looking for.
- Upon successful completion. You will receive a certificate that you can present to employers during an interview.
Our past students have ended up securing accounting jobs in Kenya with our clients and others on their own.
We are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya that recruits for top employers and organizations.
We have consulted for employers such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
We know what employers are looking for in an accountant. Our goal is to empower you, to help you gain experience that will enable you to get a job.
Join Our Next Class.
If you want to advance your career you need to register today for the next class.
Our 5-day class starts on Monday’s and ends on Friday i.e. 5-day class (Monday – Friday).
Book your seat today.
Next-Day Class Begins – 18th November – 22nd November from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Monday – Friday
Venue: Training is held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 4th floor.
Join Us For The Next Class. To join other professionals who have already signed up, email Ms Jane Wanjiru at firstname.lastname@example.org and also copy email@example.com. Email Subject. Practical Accounting Job Training. We like keeping the class small (about 15 students), so email now.
Please indicate your mobile number.
You can also call Jane at 0768 669 016 (Text – Accounting Class & Mentorship). Feel free to visit our office and ask for Jane Wanjiru
N.B. We are approved by NITA. Ref: NITA/TRN/1576
Visit Our Office: If you want more details on this course you can visit our office for a free consultation
I look forward to you joining us next week.
Classes are held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 4th floor. You will receive free writing materials and other instructional resources. See you next week.
Testimonials From Previous Class:
What I liked most about the class was the practical nature of the lessons. I come out knowing how to file VAT on I-tax and other statutory obligations. I am now confident in my accounting skills. J- Mukami.
After the training, I updated my CV and within 2 weeks I had attended three interviews. I finally got a job with a Sacco and I am settled. Thomas
The 5-day training was worth the money and I love the resources too. Jacinta.