The ongoing pandemic has confined many of us to our homes and has created a lot of uncertainty in our lives. Through this uncertainty however, there is one thing I know for sure – it will eventually pass and you will be back to building your career, pitching your idea in meetings, or starting your business.
This is a good time to build a fundamental skill that you will need to stand out in the workplace. To help you achieve this, we are offering a practical Advanced Excel online class that you can take from the comfort of your own home.
Our online class starts on Monday the 15th of June 2020 at 10 am. It will run through to Friday, all via ZOOM.
Here, you will learn how to:
- Visualize and manipulate data
- Build complex equations to help you pose and answer questions about company finances, efficiency, workflow, inventory and much more
- Clean up and prepare data for analysis
- Design professional-level spreadsheets to layout data intelligently and usefully
- Analyze information quickly and accurately
- The transition from one workplace to another with a common “language” in your pocket to help you speak to new employers, databases, etc.
- Solve business problems with the advanced application of data
- Balance complex accounts
- Find and remove bugs in your workflow
- Implement tracking systems for a huge variety of departments and operations
Sign up for the upcoming class and be able to not only perform pre-existing tasks more efficiently, you can use your newfound skills to develop new processes and ideas to improve your organization overall.
Register for our upcoming Advanced Excel online class that starts on Monday 15th June 2020 from 10 am to 1 pm.
Book your slot by emailing our training coordinator Lucy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.