How do you kick start and advance your HR career
Are you a qualified HR professional but lack practical HR skills?
Do you possess an HR qualification but work in a different profession? You could be qualified in HR but work in sales etc.
Are you a recent HR graduate looking to gain the important skills that employers are looking for?
Could you be missing out on HR job opportunities due to lack of skills?
How do you kickstart your HR career?
The practical HR skills training & mentorship program is for you if you are looking to learn practical skills that will enable you to apply to HR jobs, pass interviews and be considered as a HR profession and ultimately get the job.
When you join this training, you’ll learn practical and customized HR skills that will help you practice as a qualified HR and get to the next level of your career.
As a top HR consulting company, we are accredited by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA), and the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
Why Enroll For The Practical HR Skills Training & Mentorship Program?
You should enroll for the mentorship program if;
- You’re looking to learn practical HR skills –To succeed in HR, you need to have an in-depth understanding of the HR department. Additionally, you need relevant practical and soft skills.
- You’re looking to kick start your career In HR – Employers are looking to hire HR professionals who have the ability to perform and excel in their HR duties. If you have little experience, you can improve on the skills and experience through practical training. This raises your chance of getting a job.
- You want to change or grow your career to HR –Professions such as office admin deal with some aspects of HR. If you’re in such a profession and would like to move into HR, this training will help you gain effective skills and practical knowledge.
- You want a HR job and need to stand out in a competitive job market. employers are interested in skills and not just qualifications. When you learn practical HR skills, it will be easier for you to sell yourself and get a job.
Watch What The Last Class Had To Say About The Training
What Will You Learn In The Practical HR Skills Training Program?
When you join the HR mentorship program, you’ll learn;
- Key skills and attributes that employers are looking for.
- How to set up and run effective HR structures and Policies.
- A deeper understanding of the Kenyan labour laws.
- How to set a performance management system.
- HR compliance.
- Training and employee development.
- Recruitment and staffing.
- How to write a compelling CV that highlights your HR skills and that get you interviews.
- How to sell yourself in interviews, so that employers can see your worth.
Mercy & Justus Feedback
Last year, I was promoted to the position of an operations manager in an IT firm. The new role involves managing a team and running the HR department as we currently don’t have an HR manager. I paid for the course as I wanted to learn practical HR skills as I am not experienced in HR. I am now able to develop a HR policy, set KPI’s, implement a performance management system and i now fully understand the labour laws. I feel confident in my ability to deliver in my new job. Justus Kipkorir – IT Firm
I am a fresh graduate and it’s been 9 months after graduation. I have managed to get internships in customer service and sales but my passion is HR. I wanted to learn practical HR skills in order for me to have what employers are looking for. On the last day of the training, we were taught how to write a CV to bring out the skills that we learnt. With my new CV, I have applied for HR assistant jobs and two companies have invited me for an interview. I am optimistic I will get a HR job soon. The training was helpful. Mercy – HR Graduate
Who Should Join The HR Training?
Register for the training if;
- You’re an HR professional looking to learn practical skills in some areas
- You are a fresh graduate and are keen to start your HR career.
- You studied Human Resources but have not gotten the opportunity to practice HR
- You’re in a field that relates to HR, and your duties touch on the roles of a HR, but you don’t have the qualifications needed –such as an office administrator.
- You run a small business and want to learn the best HR skills and competencies.
When & Where Is The Training Held?
The HR Training will be carried out at Corporate Staffing Training Centre located on the 9th floor, Westpark Suites -opposite Parklands Police Station. The training duration is for 5 days, Monday To Friday (9 am – 1 PM). The next training will be communicated.
How Do I Join The Training?
To join other professionals who have already signed up for the training, email the training coordinator, Jane, at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Email Subject: Practical HR Skills Training & Mentorship Program. We like keeping the class small (about 15 students) so, email now. Please leave your mobile number. Jane will call you when she receives your email with more details. You can also reach Jane on 0768 669 016.
Discover Our Training Center
We are accredited By IHRM & NITA.