Practical Accounting Training & Career Mentorship Program. Helping You To Advance Your Accounting Career.
Have you been applying for accounting jobs and not getting interviews?
Are you a qualified CPA or Bcom professional but lack accounting work experience?
Do you know how to file VAT, P.AY.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, withholding tax and other taxes?
Do you work in an accounting department but you are not exposed to all accounting areas?
If the above describes you, then join our weekly practical accounting training & career mentorship program.
Without experience your chances of getting a job or advancing to the next level are slim. Employers are keen on professionals who can perform various accounting functions.
You might be a graduate, a CPA(K), CPS etc but without practical accounting skills, you will keep missing out on great job opportunities.
Since last year over 450 accountants have enrolled in our practical accounting and career mentorship program. You too can join, learn and benefit from this practical training.
Click below to watch the testimonials from some of the past students we have successfully trained
The Practical Accounting Training & Career Mentorship Program Is Great For You:
- If lack of practical work experience in accounting is stopping you from getting an accounting job as your CV does not include relevant experience.
- If you apply for accounting jobs and employers don’t call you for interviews due to lack of practical accounting experience.
- If you are working in a non-accounting job and you want to kickstart your accounting career, then this will help you get started.
- If you want training on how to use QuickBooks (latest version). Quickbooks is the most used accounting software in Kenya and many employers require you to know how to use QuickBooks
- If you want to learn how to file statutory returns on I-Tax i.e VAT, PAYE, end years accounts Etc.
How You Will Benefit
- You will learn practical accounting skills that employers look for when hiring accountants. Practical skills such as how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, withholding tax and other taxes. We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
- You will become more marketable when you apply for accounting jobs. Remember, qualifications + practical experience = employment. Get that accounting job you’ve always dreamed.
- Our career mentorship program will train you on how to write a professional CV that will get you job interviews.
- Our career mentors will coach you on how to answer tough accounting interview questions and get the job.
- You will be able to bridge the gap that exists between what is taught at school (the theory) versus the practical accounting that employers are looking for.
- Upon successful completion. You will receive a certificate that you can present to employers during an interview.
Our past students have ended up securing jobs with our clients and others on their own.
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits for top employers and organizations.
We have consulted for employers such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
We know what employers are looking for in an accountant. Our goal is to empower you with practical accounting skills to help you gain experience and hands-on skills that will enable you to get a job.
Join Our Next Practical Accounting Training & Mentorship Program.
If you want to advance your career you need to register today for the next class.
Our 5-day class starts on Monday’s and ends on Friday i.e. 5-day training (Monday – Friday).
Book your seat today.
Next Day Class Begins – 24th to 28th June 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Monday – Friday
Training Venue: Training is held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 4th floor.
Register Now. To book for the training & mentorship, and details on how to pay, please email the training coordinator Ms Jane Wanjiru at email@example.com and also copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Email Subject. Practical Accounting & Career Mentorship Program.
Please indicate your mobile number.
You can also reach Jane at 0727 767 352 or 0798 56 86 38 or 0798 56 86 43. Feel free to visit our office and ask for Jane Wanjiru
N.B. This training has been approved by NITA. Ref: NITA/TRN/1576
Visit Our Office: If you want more details on this course you can visit our office for a free consultation
I look forward to you joining us next week.
Classes are held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 4th floor. You will receive free writing materials and other instructional resources. See you next week.
Testimonials From Previous Class:
What I liked most about the class was the practical nature of the lessons. I come out knowing how to file VAT on I-tax and other statutory obligations. I am now confident in my accounting skills. J- Mukami.
After the training, I updated my CV and within 2 weeks I had attended three interviews. I finally got a job with a Sacco and I am settled. Thomas
I will forever be grateful to Corporate Staffing Services for the training. With the new skills, I was able to change departments from customer care to my new position of junior accountant. Mary Atieno.
Though I am a qualified accountant (CPA-K) I was struggling to get a job as I didn’t have practical accounting skills. This training was able to bridge the gap and I now know what is required of me as an accountant. Fredrick.
The 5-day training was worth the money and I love the resources too. Jacinta.