Is your lack of practical accounting skills preventing you from getting an accounting job or advancing in your career?
Are you a qualified CPA but lack work experience?
Do you want to learn how to file VAT, P.AY.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, withholding tax and other taxes on I-Tax?
Do you work in an accounting department but you are not exposed to all accounting areas?
If the above describes you, then join our practical accounting class and get practical accounting experience
Without experience your chances of getting a job or advancing in your career are slim.
You might be a graduate, a CPA(K), CPS etc but without practical accounting skills, you will keep missing out on great job opportunities.
Since last year we have trained over 550 accountants on how to file taxes and on practical accounting skills using the latest version of Quickbooks.
Click to watch the video testimonials from some of our past students who were in similar situation.
This Course Is Specifically For You:
- If lack of practical work experience in accounting is stopping you from getting a job.
- If you apply for accounting jobs and employers don’t call you for interviews due to lack of practical work experience.
- If you are working in a non-accounting job and you want to kickstart your accounting career, then this will help you get started.
- If you want training on how to use QuickBooks (latest version)
- If you want to learn how to file statutory returns on I-Tax i.e VAT, PAYE, Etc.
How You Will Benefit:
Our team of experienced accounting experts will train you in the following practical accounting tasks:
- Practical QuickBooks training – latest version
- Online Payroll processing. How to file payroll statutory including P.A.Y.E, N.H.I.F, and N.S.S.F
- I-Tax V.A.T returns. How to prepare V.A.T and Withholding tax returns (W/tax)
- How to accurately prepare year end statutory accounts
- Filing of the corporation tax return
- How to prepare a set of management accounts
- How to write a CV that is attractive to employers
- How to answer general interview questions and those specific to accounting
With the training, you will acquire practical accounting knowledge that will give you the much-needed skills and enable you to get an accounting job.
And we don’t just teach you how to fill taxes and Quickbooks. We have a session where we teach you how to pass interviews and write a convincing accounting CV.
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits for top employers and organizations.
We have consulted for employers such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
We know what employers are looking for in an accountant. Our goal is to empower you with practical accounting skills to help you gain experience and hands-on skills that will enable you to get a job.
Join Our Next Class.
If you want to gain practical experience on how to file taxes and use QuickBooks register today to join our class.
Our 5-day class starts on Monday’s and ends on Friday i.e. 5-day training (Monday – Friday).
Book your seat today.
Next Class Begins 18th February to 22nd February (Monday – Friday) 9:00 AM-1: 00 Pm.
Register your details below and we shall inform you of our next training and charges.
You will receive a training certificate after the 5-day training which you can present to employers.
Classes are held at our Westlands office in Mayfair Suites 4th floor. You will receive free writing materials and other instructional resources.
Feedback From Our Previous Class:
What I liked most about the class was the practical nature of the lessons. I come out knowing how to file VAT on I-tax and other statutory obligations. I am now confident in my accounting skills. J- Mukami.
After the training, I updated my CV and within 2 weeks I had attended three interviews. I finally got a job with a Sacco and I am settled. Thomas
I will forever be grateful to Corporate Staffing Services for the training. With the new skills, I was able to change departments from customer care to my new position of junior accountant. Mary Atieno.
Though I am a qualified accountant (CPA-K) I was struggling to get a job as I didn’t have practical accounting skills. This training was able to bridge the gap and I now know what is required of me as an accountant. Fredrick.
The 5-day training was worth the money and I love the resources too. Jacinta.
Free One – On – One Consultation: If you want more details on this course you can visit our office for a free consultation or request one of our trainers to call you back by writing an email.