Do you want to equip your staff with the right leadership and management skills they need to remain productive as well as effective?
Have you identified leadership gaps in your organization?
Do your managers and supervisors understand the importance of effective leadership in the workplace?
Have you identified employees with leadership qualities, but need training before taking up the leadership roles?
Do you have newly recruited managers and would like to train them on effective leadership skills?
When you grow your team’s effective leadership skills, the successful results trickle down to every department and employee in the organization.
Since 2009, we have offered leadership training to managers, supervisors and team leaders from various sectors in the job market. Some of the sectors we have trained include; Banking, Real Estate, Microfinance, ICT, Security, and many others.
Why Train Your Managers On Effective Leadership Skills?
Direct Benefit For The Managers
- Your managers gain confidence while communicating with the employees and clients
- The supervisors gain positive influencing skills
- Your team leaders learn how to naturally motivate the employees
- Managers will provide guidance for the employees – An effective leader does more than just supervise. They also guide the employees on the best way to carry out their duties effectively and efficiently.
- Creating confidence – Confidence is an important factor in the workplace. Through the leadership training, your managers will be able to boost the employee’s confidence by clearly explaining the roles, giving feedback, and guiding them towards achieving the set targets.
- Better coordination and synergy – The employees are able to work together to achieve a common objective. With effective leadership, your mangers can reconcile personal interests with organizational goals.
- Team leaders can motivate their teams – when your employees are motivated, they put in effort in their duties and responsibilities. With effective leadership skills, the team leaders will be able to motivate the employees through various practical and powerful techniques.
- Effective leaders initiate action –through clear and effective communication, a supervisor will be able to deliver the plans and policies to the employees, thereby getting the ball rolling on any project.
What Skills Will Your Managers Learn In The Training?
The leadership training is customized for;
- Staff who have just been promoted or taken up leadership roles in the organization
- Team leaders, supervisors, and managers who are looking to grow and improve their leadership skills
We can offer the training in-house –where the trainer will come to your organization. We can also hold the training at our state of the art training facility located at WestPark Suites –Westlands.
Contact Us Today
To request a FREE consultation meeting or a call, email our Client Service Manager, Ms Muthoni Ndegwa at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com.
We will get back to you within 24 hours!
What our previous leadership and management course participants had to say
Book Our Training Center at a discounted rate inclusive of the training rooms, meals, and refreshments.