Project Coordinator Job, Project Management Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Purpose Of The Role
To be responsible for the agricultural development activities of Farm Africa – Kenya ‘“Development of pulses value chain and complementary farming systems through regenerative agriculture’’ project funded by AGRA. This post works directly with farmers on a day to day basis on agricultural activities and motivates farmers to look at agriculture as a business. It requires a solid technical background in general Agriculture and training
experience and ability to interact with government officers, private sector players, and other NGO partners. This position requires a direct commercial sector experience and the incorporation of regenerative agriculture practices to the Village Based Advisors model.
- Relevant diploma level qualification e.g. agriculture and agri-business value chains
- Knowledge of the development & policy environment in Kenya
- Understanding of farmer group dynamics and aggregation and marketing strategies
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject
- Valid motorcycle license & off-road motorcycle driving experience
- Previous NGO or private sector work experience in rural development
- Skills in seed production, multiplication and marketing.
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements for this position, submit your cover letter indicating the title of the position and the expected salary (maximum 1 page) along with an updated CV with email and telephone contacts of three professional referees addressing to email@example.com with the position on the subject line e.g. Project Coordinator before or by 5.00pm EAT on Friday 17 July 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Farm Africa is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Farm Africa does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. (E.g. Application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE