Career Breakthrough Coaching Program For Senior Professionals
You are ambitious, focused, and hardworking and yet you are not growing in your career. Why?
I help senior professionals who desire to unlock their full career potential. Professionals who want to get a job that pays them well for their skills and experience and who strongly want to be in charge of their professional life.
Is this You?
- You have stagnated in your career. Work is routine and monotonous.
- You work for long hours and you are not happy with the pay
- You want a job that pays you well for your skills and experience
- You want a job that will give you a better balance of work and life
- Your organisation is going through some challenges and you don’t want to be caught by surprise
- You feel like your time in the organization is almost up and want a new challenge
- You want growth, more money, leadership role etc. You want to push yourself
- You want to be that professional that employers headhunt because of how good you are
- You want guidance on how to become the best or stand out from the competition
- You have this strong feeling it’s your time to grow but don’t know how to go about it
- You want to be confident at work – contribute in meetings, learn how to network, communicate better and handle emotions well.
- You have gone back to school for a degree or an MBA but still, things are not working.
- You work in a toxic environment and want to know how best to handle the situation
- Deep inside you know you can achieve more and be successful but you lack self-confidence
- You are great at making plans but poor in achieving them
I Can Help You:
The Career Breakthrough coaching program will help you discover how to achieve your top career goals. As your coach, we will work together and set appropriate goals and support you along the way. As your accountability partner, I will keep you accountable to the goals that we set.
Who Is A Coach?
A coach is a guide and an expert in a subject matter. When you are sick, you seek medical attention from a doctor. If your car has issues, you go to a mechanic. If you want to lose weight, you consult a doctor or a nutritionist.
If you have a career or professional problem, you consult a career coach. Talking to family and friends is good but it will not yield results, as they are not experts.
This Is What You Will Get From A Coaching Session:
- A specific strategy on your situation
- Learn how to deal with self-limiting beliefs and low confidence
- How to grow your career and brand yourself for a high paying job
- Attain clarity on the next step you should take to grow your career
- A proven way of getting confident at the workplace by contributing in meetings, communicating better and being confident
- Learn how to network with key people and get access to the hidden job market
- A specific road map to obtaining satisfaction in your career
- How to grow and develop into a leadership role
- Personalized support to challenge you, help you stay focused and remain accountable
- A fulfilling career and a job that pays you well for your skills and expertise, a job that you’ll love and be able to achieve a better work-life balance.
Invest in Your future – Take the Next Step – Book Your Session Now
Your personalized career breakthrough journey starts here. Fill the simple coaching assessment form (Click here to download). When you are done email it together with your updated CV to Kellen at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com.
Once we receive the form, we shall book you for a session that takes at most two hours. The first session is to help us get to know you better and how best we can assist you to make the big shift in your career. There’s an affordable fee charged for this session.
I look forward to meeting you. Get expert answers to your most pressing career problems in one sitting. You can change your career starting today!
Feedback From Satisfied Career Coaching Clients
I was working for a multinational company and my motivation was at an all time low due to a toxic work environment and lack of opportunities for growth. I even started questioning my skills and whether i was a great employee. Gradually this affected my ability to deliver and my health. A friend recommended Corporate Staffing Services and that how i met Perminus. Through the sessions i was able to identify the real issues that were holding me back, i regained my confidence and passion in my skills and was able to change jobs within a period of six months. I am now content with my job and the direction my career is taking. Stella N – Systems Developer Manager – Leading Telco
I first engaged Perminus in December 2016 after attending one of Corporate Staffing Services seminars at Jacaranda Hotel. At that time I felt that I needed focus and career direction. I received more than I expected. I was able to define my goals, learnt specific steps to take in order to reach my goals and I also got tools I could refer too whenever I felt stuck. I still have my notes which I refer to when I feel like I am losing direction. The ten sessions were worth it. Peter – Finance Manager – A Leading Bank
I have always had a problem marketing my skills and expertise. While i am good at what i do, i am not always good at articulating this in interviews or my CV.The one on one coaching helped me realize my potential and how to go about marketing my skills and increasing my self confidence. I now have my dream job but i wouldn’t have reached the next level without the coaching. Charity – CFO – Regional Company
Meet Your Career Coach:
Perminus Wainaina is the C.E.O and Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 25 staff and has wide experience in coaching, leadership development, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years, he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role. He, therefore, understands the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
He has coached over 500 managers helping them gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their career development objectives, and unlock their potential.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix etc.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition. He is an active member of Rotary Club of Muthaiga
He is also a member of the HR Technical Committee representing the private sector, at the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Human Resource Standardization Committee.
He’s also a regular contributor on HR and people issues at the Business Daily newspaper. Articles Here.
I didn’t enjoy my NGO job and I felt underutilized in my career. I didn’t feel like the job made any use of the skills I enjoy the most or my interests.
I was eagerly looking for a change and was unsure of the next course of action.
Through meeting Perminus and going through the one on one coaching I have learnt a great deal about my strengths, and I have been able to clearly identify what I enjoy doing and what is important to me in a job and career.
I have identified a clear direction for my next steps.
I am grateful for Perminus guidance. I have come such a long way in knowing myself and understanding the things that I enjoy, the things that motivate me, and the things that prevent me from progressing. My confidence and motivation have also improved. I no longer feel stuck. I am glad i took this important step this year.
Discover Our Training & Coaching Center