Are you ambitious, focused, and hardworking but your career has stagnated or you are feeling stuck and want a way out?
Is this happening to you?
- You have stagnated in your career. Work is routine and monotonous.
- You want to transition in your career and want to know how to go about it
- You want a job that pays you well for your skills and experience
- You want a job that will give you a better balance of work and life
- You feel like your time in the organization is almost up and want a new challenge
- You want growth, more money, leadership role etc. You want to push yourself
- You want to be that professional that employers headhunt because of how good you are
- You want guidance on how to become the best or stand out from the competition
- You have this strong feeling it’s your time to grow but don’t know how to go about it
- You want to be confident at work – , learn how to network, communicate better and handle emotions well.
- You have gone back to school for a degree or an MBA but still things are not working.
- Deep inside you know you can achieve more and be successful but you lack self confidence
- You are great at making plans but poor in achieving them
If you are going through this, i am here to help
During the one on one personalized coaching session you will learn what is holding you back, how to overcome career limiting obstacles and steps you need to take to advance in your career.
As your coach we will work together and set appropriate goals with realistic deadliness.
As your accountability partner I will support you to bring out the best in you.
This is what you will get
- A specific strategy on how to ‘unstuck’ and make progress in your career
- Learn how to deal with self limiting beliefs and low confidence
- Attain clarity on the next step you should take to grow and advance your career
- A specific road map to obtaining satisfaction in your career
- Personalized support to challenge you, help you stay focused and remain accountable
I was working for a multinational company and my motivation was at an all time low due to a toxic work environment and lack of opportunities for growth. I even started questioning my skills and whether i was a great employee. Gradually this affected my ability to deliver and my health. A friend recommended Corporate Staffing Services and that how i met Perminus. Through the sessions i was able to identify the real issues that were holding me back, i regained my confidence and passion in my skills and was able to change jobs within a period of six months. I am now content with my job and the direction my career is taking. Stella N – Systems Developer
I first engaged Perminus in December 2017 after attending one of Corporate Staffing Services seminars at Jacaranda Hotel. At that time i felt that i needed focus and career direction. I received more than i expected. I was able to define my goals, learnt specific steps to take in order to reach my goals and i also got tools i could refer too whenever i felt stuck. I still have my notes which i refer to when i feel like i am losing direction. The ten sessions were worth it. Peter – Finance Professional
I have always had a problem marketing my skills and expertise. While i am good at what i do, i am not always good at articulating this in interviews or my CV.The one on one coaching helped me realize my potential and how to go about marketing my skills and increasing my self confidence. I now have my dream job but i wouldn’t have reached the next level without the coaching. Charity – Chief Accountant
Invest in Your future – Take the Next Step – Book Your Session Now
Fill the simple coaching assessment form (Click here to download). When you are done email it together with your latest CV to email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to attach your CV. You will get an email response on the next step.
Once we receive the form, we shall book you for a session that takes an hour. The first session is to help us get to know you better and how best we can assist you make the big shift in your career. There’s an affordable fee charged for this session.
Download the coaching break through assessment form now and remember to attach your CV.
Meet Your Career Coach:
Perminus Wainaina is the C.E.O and Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands. He manages a team of 20 staff and has wide experience in coaching, leadership development, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
He has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea etc.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition. He is an active member of Rotary Club of Muthaiga
He was recently elected as a committee member of the college of human resources alumni association.
He is also a member of the HR Technical Committee representing the private sector, at the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Human Resource Standardization Committee.
He’s also a regular contributor on HR and people issues at the Business Daily. Articles Here.