Was 2020 a tough year for you as an HR professional?
Do you want to know about the opportunities that lie ahead in the new year?
Are you looking forward to applying the lessons learnt in 2020 to the new year?
Is there a deep need for you to grow in your HR profession in 2021?
As the year comes to an end, there is a window of hope that comes with looking back and accepting the fact that your organization survived a global pandemic and is ready to take on 2021.
HR professionals are moving from Covid-19 pandemic crisis management to focusing on what will make their organizations bounce back stronger in the new year.
2020 changed how organizations operate and that also means that key skills that were being looked for in 2021 will also change with the times.
Projections have shown that organizations will be looking to reskill and recruit dynamic individuals because they can do more than just what they are hired for.
Join us this Thursday 26th November 2020 for our FREE HR Professionals career growth online training, as we share an overview of the top 5 skills that HR professionals need to stay competitive in 2021.
When you attend the FREE training you will learn:
- The top skills that will make you stay ahead in 2021.
- How to attain the skills using the resources you have.
- Applying these skills and getting noticed by employers and recruiters.
- Adapting to the new working conditions and using the top 5 skills to help your organization grow.
- How you can use the 5 skills for the development of your employees.
This is a must-attend training for you in preparing you to stay competitive in the new year.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE