It’s been 9 months since the outbreak of Coronavirus and most of us cannot wait for 2020 to be over. The year has been hard hit by the novel Covid-19 and with it, came its share of effects among them huge numbers of job losses. Companies have had to lay off some employees and with those remaining facing unpaid leave and salary cuts. In such times, stress, anxiety and mixed emotions can fill your mind as you try to understand where you are and what’s next.
With the worldwide pandemic, we all faced more than a health risk and also had to deal with job security. It was not something we could control as we saw businesses shut down, meaning that many were left without jobs.
Job loss translates to income loss and processing the future is difficult and can be frustrating. The uncertainty of what lies ahead brings in self-doubt and can eat away your self-esteem. This can have an effect on everyone around us, especially immediate family members. One of the ways to help make the recovery easier is by maintaining a positive mindset and moving forward through small steps.
Join us as we navigate through job loss and particularly pandemic job loss, how to reframe your situation and activate your search for your next job.
During the 1-hour webinar, we will look at coping with job loss and steps through which you can recover and come out stronger.
This live webinar session is perfect for you if you:
- Have lost your job due to Covid-19 or other reasons
- Are recovering from a recent job loss and currently searching for a job
- Are looking for ways to increase your employability
- Know someone who may have experienced job loss and would like to help in their recovery.
- Are wondering how the post-pandemic job search looks like.
When you attend the webinar on Thursday 29th October, you will learn:
- Steps to help you process and recover from the job loss swiftly
- How you can use your free time to increase your employability
- Skills that will place you ahead of the pack for your next job interview
- How to deal with emotional challenges that come with job loss
- How to position yourself for post-pandemic job opportunities
To attend the FREE webinar on 29th October 2020 4:30 to 5:30 pm, fill in your details below. You’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE