Workshop Supervisor Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 WS Supervisor,
Position: Supervisor – Worskshop,
Location: Nairobi &Thika,
Reports To: Workshop Manager,
Reportees: Workshop Technicians,
Provide workshop oversight and technical supervision to the workmen. Record job allocations and R/ jobs. The Job holder shall also be responsible for on-site repair (break-down) co-ordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
- Managing client and team parameter to improve CSI.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Action plan for pending vehicles ( > 10 days) in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assign to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Technical training ( 1200 hours/Year ) for team
- Day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Auto Engineering or related field.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
How to apply
Please send an updated and detailed CV including a cover letter to info.Kenya@tatainternational.com
, closing date for receiving applications is 21/10/2020.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE