by Teresa Mulomi
Are you hunting for a job?
How is the search coming along?
Exciting? Or Exhilarating?
The difference between being tossed in the pile and being top of the pile boils down to one thing- your CV.
Whether you are a fresh grad, a novice professional or a seasoned expert, crafting a CV that gets you noticed and gets you hired can be a difficult and time-consuming task.
One page or three pages? Font 11 or 12? First person or third person? Photo or no photo? Black or blue? Competency based or credential based? And seriously, Times New Roman or Arial?
If you have these questions and more, Corporate Staffing has created a free career mentorship event to give you the answers.
As part of its free coaching, Corporate Staffing Services is hosting the first ever STAND-OUT CV event on 9th, August, 2019 to help you take guesswork out of your CV writing efforts.
About the Free Stand-Out CV writing event
The Stand-Out CVs event brings together a stellar group of career mentorship experts to share free CV writing tips that will help you get noticed and get hired.
This fun and interactive solution-room style event will bring professionals face-to-face with recruiters to discuss current CV trends, share knowledge and network.
Who is it for?
- Fresh graduates with zero work experience searching for their dream jobs.
- Novice professionals with 1 – 3 years’ experience ready for a new job.
- Seasoned professionals seeking to make job transitions in new fields.
- Learn about the “deadly CV writing sins” that you could be making.
- Understand current CV rules and trends from CV writing gurus
- Discover how to format and organize your CV for easy navigation.
- Turn unexplained gaps in your history into positive stories.
- Build a quality CV that will help you rise above the competition
- Hear “how to get hired advice” from seasoned recruitment experts
- Learn how to speak the recruiter’s language and echo it throughout your CV
- Did we mention it’s a free event with free drinks and free snacks!
When and where
The Stand-Out CV edition will be hosted at the Corporate Staffing Training Center – Further details will be provided to the successfully shortlisted applicants.
If you feel your CV needs a boost, bring your questions, bring your notebooks, share this page and sign up for the event by emailing Kairu at firstname.lastname@example.org
25 seats only. Email now to reserve your seat.
NB: We keep all our events small in order for classes to be engaging and impactful. We only have 25 seats reserved for this event provided on a first-come basis so email email@example.com now, to reserve your seat.
Confirmations will also be sent via email.