Would you like to answer interview questions with confidence, look professional, and convince the interviewer that you are the right candidate for the job?
- Do you have an upcoming job interview and want to emerge the best?
- Do you want to get the job but are afraid you might flop at the interview stage?
- Are you always surprised when employers hire somebody else when you are suitably qualified for the job?
- Do you always wonder what employers are looking for in a candidate?
About Our Interview Coaching Services
With our interview coaching service you will become confident of any interview situation.
The coach will help you identify your strengths, help you improve on your presentation and communication skills and even coach you on most asked interview questions.
This is a a one-on-one session with a qualified and experienced HR consultant.
What We Guarantee;
- A conversation on the various interview styles. Our Interview Coach will take you through the different versions, explaining what to expect and how to handle it.
- Thorough advice on expected Interview Questions. Based on your specific profession, industry and the type of job you want, we will help you tackle common interview questions with ease.
- A session on body language. Since interviewers factor in non-verbal cues in their hiring decision, our interview coach will also take you through acceptable body language.
- Discussion on your problem areas. When it comes to a job interview, everyone has their quacks. Our interview coach will talk at length about this and guide you on what to do differently.
- A closing Q&A session. We will answer any question you might have about job interviews in your profession and industry. We will also confirm or debunk any myth about job interviews.
Why Choose Our Interview Coaching Services?
We have successfully coached 1,532 candidates ranging from entry level to very senior professionals including managing directors. We have coached admin, IT, procurement, bankers, NGO professionals and many more.
After the session you will come out confident of your skills, with improved communication and presentation skills and the knowledge that you handle any job interview.
We offer different types of Interview Coaching services, they include:
i. A Telephone/Skype-based interview coaching service – this is a scheduled telephone/Skype interview that occurs at an agreed time.
– 30 Minutes telephone interview Kshs 900/=
– 45 Minutes telephone interview Kshs 1,600/=
– 60 Minutes telephone interview Kshs 2,500/=
ii. A One on One interview coaching service – The interviewing coaching is an unlimited face to face session at our office – Charges are Kshs 3,500
Book A Session Today
Contact Lucy Mutungi. Her email address is email@example.com . Remember to attach your CV and job advert.
The services are available during weekdays (Monday to Friday) and on Saturday.
Tel: 020-2512394: 020-4442601 Mobile: 0718-610023: 0722 735 216
We are located on 4th Floor, Mayfair Suites building, Parklands Road, Westlands.
What Our Customers Say…
- “I would like to thank you for your support, assistance, and encouragement. When I was made redundant I knew that I needed assistance in order to find a new job but I still could not believe just how positive I felt walking out of that room! Your coaching on the finer points of passing interviews was particularly useful and something I will benefit from for the rest of my working life.”
- “Just to say that I heard good news today in that I have been offered a new job. As you can imagine I am delighted with this outcome and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your assistance. I am sure the interview training had a significant beneficial impact in how things went.”
- “I would like to extend my gratitude at the interview coaching I attended last month. Thanks for opening my eyes to the unknown possibilities.”
- “I got confirmation of my job offer as a Sales Manager today. Thanks for your coaching – it paid dividends at the interview.”