Kenya’s Premier Cv Writing Company. We have helped many Kenyans since 2007 achieve their career goals.
Applying for thousands jobs through recruitment agencies and newspaper adverts and no interview yet? Your CV could be the problem. You are confident that you have all the qualifications for the job you’ve applied for, but the translation of your talents, skills and accomplishments may not have been well represented in your CV.
This is why Corporate Staffing has seen the need to fully represent you to your employer.
Corporate Staffing recruits for top companies in Kenya. We know what employers are looking for. We have recruitied for Windsor Golf & Country Club, UN Women, Rafiki DTm, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Hass Consult, PC World, Mobius, Honda Motorcycles, Monarch Insurance and other top companies in Kenya. All CV’s that we make are kept in our employee database and we give first priority to CV clients when an opportunity arises. Recruitment service is at no charge to the candidate as employer caters for the cost.
- Thanks team for a wonderful CV will surely recommend your service. Jane Kamau- Accountant Thika.
- Thanks for reviwing my Cv. After sending it to three employers i got called for two interviews and i now have a new job. Juliet.
- Kudo’s to the CV writing team for writing my cV afresh and for connecting me to your client. I am now settled. Yusuf. Mombasa.
- Thanks very much!! I’m really pleased about my CV. It is much better than what I expected. You are a reliable company. I have to say there is nothing I want to change now, can’t wait to send it off. Many thanks. Sharon Atieno. Customer Care. Kisumu
- I would at this stage, like to thank you and your colleagues for the great service you have provided me. I would like to confirm that I am now happy with both the revised CV and the Cover Letter, thank you very much. Alice Kimani. Chief Accountant.
- I would just like to say, thank you for my new CV, having been stuck in the same job for 13 years, l really didn’t know where to start, not only did you help me write my CV, you made it very focused, detailed and straight to the point. James Angwenyi- Project Manager
- My Cover Letter is “Simply Brilliant” – thank you. Samson Kiptanui. Eldoret.
CV Writing Categories And Charges
- Entry Level: 0 to 2 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 1,000
- Professional Level: 3 to 5 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 2,000
- Senior Professional: 6-9 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 2,500
- Experienced Professional: 10 Years To 14 Years Work Experience. Cost: Ksh 3,500
- Senior Executive Professional: 15 Years And Above. Ksh 4,500.
- Cover Letter: Standard or Job Specific cover letter. Cost:Ksh 500
Every time you send out your CV you must also enclose your cover letter. It gives the employer a favorable and lasting impression about you. Your potential employer reads your cover letter first and it must convince him\her your CV is really worth reading. At a cost of Ksh 500 we shall tailor make either a general cover to apply for jobs even when not advertised or a specific cover letter if you have a specific job you are targeting.
What we need from you
Before we start working on the new document, we need you to provide the following details;
- Areas of profession(s) you’d want the CV tailored to suit. Do you want your CV focused on a particular career or job? If for a job could we have the job advert?
- Please provide us with a list of your achievements in at least your last three jobs if any
- If fresh graduate, which profession or area are you targeting?
We open from 8 am-5 pm during weekdays and from 9am-1 pm on Saturdays. Payment can be made in our offices (Location provided below) or via Mpesa. If you use Mpesa, we shall call to confirm receipt. We only start working on a document once it has been fully paid for.
Pay Securely Through Mpesa Buy Goods
You can make payment through through Mpesa Buy Goods Option. Here are the steps to follow
- Write us an email attaching your CV through email@example.com
- You will get a response on our service including cost.
- Visit our office to make payment.
- If paying by Mpesa, go to Buy Goods in the Mpesa Payment Menu & enter till number 89560 then the Amount. You will get a confirmation that the amount has been sent to Corporate Staffing Services Ltd.
- After receipt of payment, our HR consultant will give you a call to confirm & after three days your final CV will be emailed.
Email Florence or Melody an updated CV in MS word format at firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com Or Visit us at 3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane (Next To Unga House), Westlands. Upon payment you will have a new CV in 3 days.
The CV not only represents a better you but will open doors for you.