Would You Like To Achieve Your Career Goals Today & Transform Your Life?
Your career and job is a fundamental part of your happiness. It is where you spend the better part of your days and ultimately your life, so why not spend that time doing something that gives you a sense of purpose and fulfillment?
Our one on one Career Coaching sessions will help you:
Plan Your Next Career Move into a Long-Term Path to Success
With his wealth of experience in the job market, our Career Coach will help you map out a comprehensive career plan for you.
Having a strong vision of your future and knowing exactly how you can get there will not only be very liberating but will also give you a sense of direction and purpose.
A clear road-map towards your career goals, will give you the confidence to pursue career gratification.
Ace Job Searching
Our Career Coach will take you through how to position and sell yourself best which will result in job searching almost being like a walk in the park. whether you are looking for a promotion at your current place of work or external roles, our coach can help.
Support and Empower You to Move Forward
Our Career coach will provide you with a safe space to talk about what’s really going in your career.
It’s will be a confidential relationship where you can take all your career frustrations and uncertainties to them and they will help you come up with solutions.
It doesn’t matter what stage you are when it comes to your career, you don’t have to go it alone. Save time and build confidence with a professional who will support you as you navigate your career.
Who Is The Career Coaching Program for?
We regularly help clients with goals such as:
- Seeking to know yourself better and the direction your career should take
- Issues at work i.e relationship with boss, colleagues, personal branding etc?
- Looking to improve your career progression with your current organization i.e. promotion, leadership or earning more money
- Want to move into a new external role
- Feeling “stuck” career-wise and don’t know what the next step is
- Want to explore your career options
- Need to change your career direction
- Looking for a job and need to position/ package yourself for future opportunities
- Proactively manage career risks such as the threat of redundancy
- Realign your working life and personal priorities
- Email us with your request to book a coaching assessment. In this one hour to two hour assessment session, our coach will explain what coaching is, help you clarify challenges or areas that you want to improve in your career or work, and more importantly the steps to take to reach your desired goal. Sometimes clients are unclear what they really want or the outcome. They just know that something isn’t working right and they need help getting their focus back, and their lives, relationships and careers on track. It is during the assessment session where we get clear.
- Having settled on what you want to achieve and clearly defined the goal and steps, you will agree on scheduled meetings (normally twice a month) with the coach where you review progress, resources needed, challenges or obstacles faced, lessons learnt and how best to make progress. The coach will act as a guide along the way.
- With guidance from the coach. The ultimate goal is for you to develop, grow and achieve your career and work desires.
Meet Our Career Coach:
Perminus is the Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd. He is an accomplished HR Consultant who has worked with top local and international companies.
Perminus is a recognized advisor on HR Related matters and has been featured in the major dailies and TV stations.
In addition to his extensive HR consultancy expertise, Perminus is a Trained Career & Leadership Coach and has helped many career professionals meet their goals.
Perminus is passionate about the development of SMEs and believes that the main determinant to any business success is having the right talent on board.
He coaches experienced professionals to help them drive their career forward.
Are you ready to take charge of your career? Let’s design the career you want and deserve.
Email us now to book a career coaching assessment session by sending an email to Lucy at Lucy@corporatestaffing.co.ke. and copy email@example.com. Remember to attach your CV.
Thanks for the candid session. You helped me identify my strengths and the many ways i was sabotaging myself. I am now clear on the specific steps that i need to take to accomplish my goal.