Quantity Surveyor Jobs, Current Quantity Surveyor Jobs,
Position: Quantity Surveyor, 2 No.
We are a rapidly growing mid-sized consultancy firm based in Nairobi and we are seeking to recruit Quantity Surveyors.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities and other documents
- Undertaking costs analysis for project work and providing advice and forecasts about costs;
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Preparation of consultancy proposals, work plans and method statements
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
- Providing advice on contractual arrangements and claims;
- Preparation of valuations, financial appraisals, final accounts
- Maintaining awareness of the different ongoing projects within the office,
- Represent the company at different project meetings.
- University degree in Quantity Surveying/Building Economics.
- Professional registration with BORAQs shall be an added advantage
- Minimum two (2) years’ post-graduation experience in a busy quantity surveying firm
- High levels of integrity
- Keen eye for detail and demonstrable follow up skills
- Demonstrable ability to work within set & strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work planning skills and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills and capable of adequately represent the organization
- Willingness and ability to take and give instructions
- Demonstrable ability to work in team
Salary: Negotiable and commensurate with qualifications
How to Apply
Send your updated CV and cover letter with daytime telephone number to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10th March 2020. Your application to include the following:
Letter of reference from previous/current employer(s)
Availability to fill the post if successful
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.