Agronomist Job, Agricultural Kenyan Job Vacancies,
Title: Agronomist – Malindi,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is an established farm in Malindi. They seek to hire a highly qualified Agronomist with experience in the field of fruit and vegetable industry to maximize production.
- Train farm staff on Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) to maximize yield and ensure the quality of produce is not compromised.
- Demonstrate and train farmers on the best packaging solutions and techniques for farm produce that reduce the risk of damage during transportation.
- Advise and avail information to farmers of the best farm inputs to use on the farm and on the crops as well.
- Prepare and manage plans for crop improvement and enhanced production.
- Provide input on production planning for the assigned areas.
- Lead product training process for the farm staff in the assigned areas and Conduct specific demonstrations in the assigned area of operations.
- Give weekly and monthly production projections.
- Disseminate, implement and monitor progress and compliance to company policies in key areas of production and environmental management.
- Attend workshops and training on behalf of the Company.
- Ensure timely preparation, updating and submission of various production reports to management.
- Carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Agricultural Extension Education or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution; a Degree in Agricultural Extension Education or its equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Have at least 3years’ experience in agribusiness.
- Proficiency in Basic computer packages
- Welcomes and values diversity and contributes to an inclusive working environment where differences are acknowledged and respected.
How to Apply
If this describes you and are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Agronomist – Malindi) to email@example.com before 24th July 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.