Accounting Jobs In Kenya.
Position: Accountant – Agricultural Supplies,
Industry: Agricultural Supplies,
Our client engages in Farming and Agricultural Supplies business activities. They seek to fill the position of Accountant who will be responsible for keeping and interpreting financial records.
- Daily invoicing
- Management of accounts receivable and ensuring timely collections
- Management of accounts payable and ensuring timely payments to suppliers
- Posting of all sales receipts
- Preparation of all cheques for payments
- Management and accounting for petty cash
- Management of purchases and proper recording of the same
- Management of all bankings and preparation of bank and mpesa reconciliations
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reports to the Management
- Stock management and reporting
- Preparation of all documents and schedules for audit purposes
- Other accounting duties as may from time to time be assigned to you
- Candidate should be at least 30yrs but not above 40yrs
- CPA (K) preferred but at the least CPA Part two
- Experience of at least 3 years in a busy manufacturing company
- Excellent strategic planning skills.
- Possess strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Accountant – Agricultural Supplies) to firstname.lastname@example.org before or on 22th January 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.