Customer Service Skills Training
Does your staff understand how valuable it is to offer the best customer service?
Have you identified some gaps in how your staff treat customers?
Would you like your key staff to be trained on how to better manage customers expectations?
Are you looking to grow your business this year? The easiest way is to retain old clients and acquire new ones. Better customer service will help you achieve this.
Would you like your staff to be more proactive when dealing with customers?
Are you looking for a customer service training that is practical, engaging and that can be tailor-made to suit your unique business needs?
Since the year 2009, we have held in-house practical training on customer service for different organisations.
We have trained staff in various industries such as banking, NGO, Security, ICT, microfinance, real estate, tours & travel, among others on the importance of customer service.
Click below to watch a testiomonial from one of our clients.
Why You Should Train Your Staff On Excellent Customer Service
- Improved self-confidence, motivation and better way to engage customers; We know exactly how to increase the levels of confidence in your staff which ultimately increases their motivation and eventually how well they relate with your clients.
- Better knowledge on how to deal with different kinds of customers; We know that your customers vary in personalities and needs. We are capable of training your staff on how to handle different customers. Developing the technique of meeting each customer’s specific needs.
- Effective listening, influencing and communication skills; through-out our excellent customer service skills training for different organizations, we have always equipped staff on how to ACTIVELY listen to customers, how to influence them into buying a service or product and ultimately how to improve their communication skills.
- Exceeding customer expectations; knowing how to go over and beyond what the client needs.
Direct Organizational benefit
- Increased customer loyalty and retention; You will start to enjoy a wide range of customers who are becoming increasingly loyal to your company because of the excellent level of customer service. You will get customers who paint your company positively giving you a powerful brand image.
- Increase in sales and profits due to repeat and new business; whether it’s new clients or existing ones, the excellent customer skills training will enable you to increase your profits because of repeat business from existing customers and new business from new customers.
Our Training Approach
Our training is practical and involves a mix of:
- Case studies/ real-life work situations
- Video & PowerPoint presentation
- Activity-based small group discussions
- Questions & Answer session
- Role-play and demonstration.
Attend Our Upcoming Class
We have an open class on Tuesday, 1st October 2019, From 9am to 4.30Pm
Next Step, Contact Us Now
Want to attend our training as an individual or want your staff trained, get in touch by sending an email to our client service manager, Ms Muthoni Ndegwa at email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to indicate your mobile phone number.
We guarantee you same day response.
At the end of the day, having a well-trained team with excellent customer service skills will translate into acquiring a wide pool of satisfied customers and eventually you have repeat business and new business. Your staff deserve to know how to offer great customer service. Contact us today.
Pacis Insurance Staff Happy To Learn New skills