Are you looking for a practical project management short course that will help you advance your career?
Do you desire to work in a project management environment i.e work for an NGO or any other profession that requires project management skills, including construction, interior design, engineering, project accountant, etc?
You can now grow your career when you have certification in Project Management.
Join our ‘Project Management Course.’
This is a practical 5 -day Project Management program. When you join our practical training, you will acquire key Project Management skills. These are the skills that are in high demand by employers. The certificate will make you stand out in the competitive job market.
How will you benefit from joining the Project Management Course?
- Acquire in-demand project management skills: Project management certified professionals are in high demand. This certification opens the door for you to a truly diverse range of job opportunities across industries, and especially the local & international NGO sector.
- Practical skills you can start applying fast: You can expect practical skills that you can apply to a professional setting. Learn today. Start applying tomorrow. It’s a practical course. This course is ideal for someone who doesn’t want to attend a two-year course to gain practical skills.
- Options to work in different sectors: After certification, you will have the choice to work in the public sector, education, NGO – non-governmental organization, healthcare, and more. Many of our graduates are now project managers and project control officers working in a range of sectors
Apply for the class if you’re
- You are currently working in monitoring & evaluation but don’t have practical training
- You are looking for a career change into project management.
- If you are a fresh graduate and looking for a job. Attend this training that will make you competitive.
- If you are looking for a practical short course that will help you advance in your career.
- If you work in a job that involves the handling of various projects.
Sign up now for the class that starts on Monday, 15th February 2021
See you then!N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.