Remember the last time you had to speak in public?
Do you still recall how nervous you were? How everything you spent so much time preparing for seemed to have “disappeared” the minute you started speaking?
Do you have an upcoming and very important presentation to make in front of your bosses, colleagues or very important clients?
Do you prefer to sit at the very back and never speak unless spoken to?
Or maybe you are going to MCee in an upcoming event or speak at your local church and you don’t know where to start. The very thought is stressing you out.
Does your stomach turn every time you think about standing to speak in front of people?
You constantly wonder why you get so nervous at the thought of speaking in public and so you are not able to speak so with confidence!
If you FINALLY want to overcome your nervousness and gain outstanding confidence when speaking in public, then you are in the right place!
Join us this coming Saturday, 30th from 9:00Am-2:00Pm for an informative and practical training on how you can speak with confidence in public.
This half-day training is definitely for you if you want to learn how to:
- Overcome your nervousness and gain the confidence to speak in public
- Finally stop second guessing yourself and speak up
- Use your public speaking skills to advance in your career and even in your life
- Discover how to confidently put your ideas across
- Stop “fearing” others and speak in a convincing and confident way
By the end of training you will gain the following benefits:
- How to make a presentation confidently to any audience without feeling awkward or nervous
- How to outline your speech or presentation in order to speak effortlessly
- You will discover exactly how to meet and exceed the expectations of your audience
- The logical and convincing way to make a presentation in order for you to speak confidently in your next meeting
- The hidden secret of controlling your pacing, breathing and speaking in order for your speech to flow smoothly
- How to maintain the right and appropriate body language for your presentation
- How to engage strangers and start building the right networks for your career and life
Know your certified trainer:
Your one on one session will be with our Executive Lead Career Coach & C.E.O, Perminus Wainaina.
Perminus has trained over 300 professionals helping them become excellent public speakers, gain self-awareness, clarify goals, achieve their development objectives, face their fears and unlock their full potential.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix, Muthaiga Country Club, Car & General etc.
In the last 8 years he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals looking to transition to a leadership role. He therefore understands the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
This half-day engaging and practical training will take place this coming Saturday, 30th June 2018 from 9:00Am – 2:00Pm at our offices in Westlands, Mayfair Suites 4th floor Corporate Training Room.
This training will be very interactive and practical.
Register For This Informative Training Now
Email subject: “Speak With Confidence Half-Day Training”
Free One – On – One Consultation: If you want more details on this training you can visit our office for a free consultation or request one of our trainers to call you back by writing an email.
For charges email email@example.com
Note: You will receive a certificate after completion.
This training will open your mind into understanding what you finally need to do to speak confidently in public.
We will empower you to deliver a convincing presentation when speaking to an audience, whether prepared or impromptu!
EMAIL US TODAY!
Feedback from our participants from previous trainings