JOIN US this Friday (8th September @ 5.30Pm) for a FREE, INFORMATIVE & ENGAGING career talk titled:
DISCOVER THE HIDDEN JOB MARKET
How to Create Professional Networks and Take Your Career to The Next Level
Join Us & Learn
- Why networking should dominate your job search
- Effective networking tools that will work for you
- Beyond business cards- the six stages of relationship building
- The art of converting small talk with anyone including CEOs into career advancement opportunities
- How to Align yourself with the right people professional bodies, industry experts, and associations
Perminus Wainaina is the Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd and an accomplished HR Consultant with over 10 years of experience in Recruitment, Career and Leadership Coaching.
He has consulted for top local and international companies among them UN Women, Oxfam, Windsor Golf Club, Global Peace Foundation, Googla, Honda, AAR, Safaricom Investment Cooperative, and Motorways Construction among others
Venue: Jacaranda Hotel Westlands
Date: Friday 8th September 2017
Time: Starting @ 5.30Pm
This talk will be most beneficial to professionals with 5 years of work experience and above.
Attendance will be by email invitation only-proof of invite will be required.
Book your slot today! Email your CV to Caroline or Lucy on email@example.com
Limited Slots Available!