Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales & Marketing Officer,
Location: Ruiru, Nairobi,
Our client is an Agribusiness SME that deals with organic passion fruits and avocados seeking to hire a sales and marketing officer. The incumbent must be a target driven go getter with utmost dedication, knowledge and experience in the FMCG sector.
- Acquire new clients and sales commensurate to the planned company growth in the EU organic fresh avocados and passion fruits market.
- Maintaining sound relationships with current important clients, understand their needs and ensure their satisfaction.
- Establish clients and generate sales for the planned frozen fruits in the EU, Southeast Asia and locally.
- Responsible for ensuring high touch customer service, delivery, and experience.
- Undertake marketing and promotion of the business and its products in the targeted markets.
- Manage and enhance the company’s current customer channels.
- Abilities to periodically undertake products competitive landscape study and coming up with strategic plans to maintain company’s market position and growth.
- Ensure the company has a robust social media platform and are actively maintained.
- Product brand development and management.
- Periodically carry out market research, surveys, and development within the company’s product diversification plans.
- Create an effective and full functional marketing department in the company.
- Effectively work with production and logistics departments in order ensure timely and seamlessly delivery of orders.
- Ensure all the time the business meets requisite market and regulatory requirements
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce, marketing option or a related degree in marketing from a reputable institution
- Minimum 1-3 years’ demonstrable hands-on experience in marketing of consumer goods or services.
- A good working knowledge of dealing with importers and retailers in the fresh fruit markets in the EU will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Evidence and ability to use MS office is a prerequisite.
- Knowledge working with marketing tools and software
- Creativity, and strong personality.
- Fast learner with good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and abilities to work in a work deliverable demanding environment.
- A self-starter and goal achievement-oriented individual who can work without close supervision.
- Demonstrable integrity and passion for social economic impact in rural areas.
NB: Please indicate your expected gross monthly salary on your CV.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing officer – Agribusiness) to email@example.com before Wednesday 1st December 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.