Are you an accountant, banker, teacher, business owner, analyst, digital marketer, statistician, or in any of the multiple fields that deal with numbers?
Do you find it tiring to manually key in data in an excel sheet? Are you looking for ways of translating your numbers into figures and presentable charts and figures?
Microsoft Excel can help you boost the operation and appeal of your business!
With skills in Advanced Excel, you’ll be able to perform tasks such as budgeting, analyzing complex data, create effective and accurate reports, forecast information based on the data you have, and so much more.
As a professional, Advanced Excel Skills will help you rise among the ranks of your career.
As a business owner, you’ll be able to grow your business to the next level.
How can you gain these skills from Excel? Enrol in our upcoming February class.
At the end of the class, you’ll be able to;
- Organize worksheet data with tables
- Create and use advanced formulas
- Insert graphics
- Analyze, present and report data/information
- Work with logical, look up and financial functions
- Enhance workbooks and work with multiple workbooks
- Stand out in your career and become competitive in the job market.
- Visualize data with different forms of charts
- Financial analysis, financial modeling, project appraisals, and budget analysis functions
Register to join the class starting on Wednesday, 5th to 7th of February. The class starts at 9 am and ends at 4.30 pm.
To register for the class, email our training coordinator Lucy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on Wednesday!