Data Analytics For Human Resource Managers
Are you wondering where to start when it comes to HR Analytics? Are you unsure of the tools that you need or what traps to avoid?
Are you looking to learn about HR Analytics and how to use data in conversations with the business?
As an HR professional in a data-driven world, you need to stay up to speed with the latest advancements in data analytics and how they apply to people management. In fact, working knowledge of analytics is among the most in-demand skill sets in HR.
This HR Analytics course in Kenya is designed for you to help guide you in decision-making and drive organizational success.
When you join this practical HR Analytics short course, you will understand the process of collecting data, monitoring, analyzing, and applying the improvement strategies. It will enable you to make effective decisions.
Watch What The Last Class Had To Say About The HR Analytics Training
Why Enroll For The HR Analytics Course?
You should enrol for the program if you are;
- Those charged with implementing HR Analytics
- HR Professionals interested in using Data to determine better Outcomes
- Data Analysts interested in maximizing the Return on Human Capital Investments
- Line Managers wishing to broaden their Skills and Adaptability
- Those new to HR and who wish to specialise in the growing field of Analytics
“I directly applied the skills I learned from this HR Analytics training to an exciting project at work. I am happy I acquired the skills as soon as I could.” – Martha, HR Professional
When you join the HR Analytics training, you’ll be able to;
- Understand the importance of HR Analytics
- Learn the metrics measured by HR analytics
- Learn and effectively use the data to analyse trends
- Optimise employee performance by leveraging on analysis and facts arrived at
- Compensate the employees better leading to employee satisfaction and increased morale
- Set a benchmark and attract competent talent from the market
- Control and improve retention by placing the right policies in place
- Provide better employee development plans leading to higher engagement & productivity
- Develop effective workforce planning for cost and effort reduction
- Implement effective employee engagement programs thereby reducing attrition
- Make strong and appropriate decisions
- Learn to anticipate the change in business need and environment
- Use tools and technologies to stay ahead of competition
- Select the right technology like AI/ Bots etc. for optimum success
We are accredited by the IHRM (Institute of Human Resource Management) and are also a NITA authorised training institution. Upon completion, you will receive a certified certificate.
Join Our Next Class
Our next class will be communicated to you.
Request For More Information
To sign up for the upcoming training, register your details in the form below. You will receive more details about the course.
To inquire on the upcoming training or for future training, please fill in your details in the form below and the Client Service Executive will get in touch. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry
“With the HR Analytics course, I learned the fundamental skills I needed to transition to my current role.” Moses– Hr & Admin Officer
As a top HR consulting company, we are accredited by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA), and the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
Discover Our Training Center
Meet Your Trainer
Perminus Wainaina is the C.E.O and Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 25 staff and has wide experience in coaching, leadership development, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years, he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role. He, therefore, understands the workings, demands and expectations of the corporate world.
In this capacity, he has consulted for top local and international companies in HR areas like; Organizational review, HR audit, Recruitment, Training, and Performance management.
Some of the companies he has consulted for include; UN Women, Oxfam, Windsor Golf Club, Davis & Shirtliff, Global Peace Foundation, Google, Honda, AAR Insurance, Nivea, Weetabix, Safaricom Investment Cooperative, among others.
He is a recognized advisor on HR Related matters and has been featured in major dailies and TV stations.
He has also served part-time lecturer at the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) and was a member of the HR Technical Committee representing the private sector, at the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS) Human Resource Standardization Committee.N.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.