Psychometric Testing In Kenya
Are you looking to improve your recruitment and hiring process? Have you identified suitable candidates for a job but want to ensure that you are making the right decision?
Psychometric assessment is the way to go. When used correctly, the assessment tests can be a big determinant on candidate suitability for a job.
On a monthly basis, we assist over 35 employers to apply our internationally recognised psychometric tests with great results.
Psychometric assessments are provided in two main categories; Aptitude tests (Includes verbal, numerical, and skills) and Personality.
Why Do You Need The Psychometric Test?
Psychometric assessments can improve your hiring process in the following ways:
- They are objective and impersonal, allowing candidates to be compared in ability terms without unconscious bias;
- They help to make the recruitment process more efficient and can represent substantial HR costs; You will only hire candidates suitable for the job.
- They are proven to be reliable indicators of future job performance.
Types of Psychometric Assessments
There are essentially three types: aptitude, skills, and personality. Let’s examine each in turn.
1. Aptitude tests aim to assess a specific or general set of skills, though this often depends on the type of job. Categories found within this group include: numerical, verbal, logical etc.
2. Skills tests represent a way to evaluate how quickly one can learn a new skill to competently carry out the job they are applying for.
3. Personality assessments enable employers to evaluate suitability based on a candidate behaviour and the way in which they approach their work i.e do they have leadership, communication ability etc.
The Tests We Provide:
We can assess candidate suitability in the following areas:
9.General personality and behaviour assessment
Why Corporate Staffing Services?
Our assessments are internationally accredited. We have partnered with leading global providers of Psychometric tests to ensure you get the latest tests to measure the candidates potential.
More than that, we are a leading HR consultancy firm in Kenya that recruits for top organizations.
We have consulted for clients such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc
For more details or queries on which assessment test is suitable for you, you can visit our office or contact Ms Cynthia at firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc email@example.com. You’ll receive an immediate response.
N.B. Job seekers be aware of scams. We have been receiving requests from candidates who after applying for a job get an email requesting them to undertake an internationally recognised psychometric test by the said employer. Please note that this is a scam. No employer will require you to take a test before meeting you and definitely not at your cost.
How Do You Take The Psychometric Test?
The test is carried out online where we send a link of the test to you via email. Upon completion, the test is submitted to us, after which we avail your results in 3 – 6 hours. Alternatively, candidates can visit our offices to do the test. We are located on 3rd Floor, Mayfair Suites, Westlands.