Are you in any of the following industries: NGO, health, education, agriculture, government or law and governance?
Are you looking to gain a competitive edge in your industry and attract potential employers?
If so, this Monitoring and Evaluation training in Kenya is for you. Employers have an increasing need for professionals who are skilled in meticulous measurement of project performance/
What do you expect to learn during this training?
- How to effectively sustain M&E systems in your organization
- The important project management frameworks that you can use to conduct a successful project monitoring and evaluation.
- How to collect data with credibility and precision
- Hands-on experience in real case studies approach
- Designing elaborate M&E systems and frameworks
- Perform pre-existing tasks more efficiently, you can use your new skills to develop new processes and ideas to improve your organization’s overall.
Register for our upcoming Monitoring & Evaluation short course that starts on Monday 8th March 2021 from 9am.
NB: The introductory class is free when you sign up for the upcoming class.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE