Do you aspire to grow your HR career?
Are you looking to increase your job satisfaction and morale among employees?
Whether you need a certificate, or a professional development course to prepare you for a new role, choose from our wide range of short courses.
When you enroll for any of the courses below, you’ll not only acquire the skills, but you will also meet and engage with our recruitment team who will guide you on how to grow in your career.
Here is a list of the courses you should consider. Click on the course title for more details.
S/NO COURSE TITLE START DATE DURATION MODE OF STUDY 1. Master HR Skills Practical Course 4th October 2021 9 Staggered Sessions Online (Evening Class) 2. How To Become a HR Business Partner To Be Communicated Once a Week for 5 Weeks Online (Evening Class) 3. Certificate In Labour Laws 11th October 2021 3 Days Online (Evening Class) 4. How To Develop & Implement HR Policies & Procedures 27th September 2021 3 Days Online (Evening Class)
Who Should Attend these Human Resource Courses?
These courses are for you if you are in any of these positions:
- Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Director
- HR Generalist
- Talent Development Director
- People Manager
- Talent Analyst
Benefits of Joining Our Human Resource Training:
- Increased employee motivation, increased efficiencies in processes, resulting in financial gain and increased capacity to adopt new technologies and methods
- Understand the evolution of the HR Function to date and understand the context & role of the HR department in the 21st century
- Increased job opportunities. Kenyan employers prefer to hire Human Resource professionals who have the relevant skills and experience
Click Below To Watch Testimonials From Our Previous Training
All our HR CPD trainings are accredited by the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
Discover Our Training Centre