Employee Satisfaction Survey
Do you know if your employees feel fulfilled working for you? Happy and engaged employees results to happy customers and shareholders. That is why it is important to know if your employees are happy in their jobs or not, and this survey is here to help you establish that.
About the Employee Satisfaction Survey
Employee satisfaction is important for any growing business. It ensures that companies and organizations get the best out of their employees, increasing productivity in the long run. For an effective business to reinforce satisfaction among employees, an employee satisfaction survey acts as a tool and guide for management.
The employee satisfaction survey provides management and employers with information that employees would not otherwise tell them openly. This information can then be used to help tweak management styles to establish and maintain a productive workforce.
Who needs the Employee Satisfaction Survey?
- Any business struggling with employee retention issues
- Businesses that want to appraise their employees but are not sure how
- Those who are having a hard time attracting good talent
- Businesses dealing with bad employee attitudes and burnout cases
- Any manager having a hard time with keeping employees motivated
Benefits of the Employee Satisfaction Survey
By taking your employees through a satisfaction survey, an organization or company stands to gain in various ways;
- Better engaged employees. When employees are disengaged, customers and the company’s bottom-line are usually at the receiving end. Through the employee satisfaction survey, management can know which areas need fixing and in return work with engaged employees.
- Improved employee trust. Conducting a satisfaction survey is an indication to employees that you care about their welfare at the company and you want the best for them. It fosters trust and gives employees a sense of inclusion, which is great for morale.
- Reduced cases of turnover. High employee turnover is bad for any business and a satisfaction survey is a good idea to improve employee retention. When you know what keeps employees happy, they you are able to make decisions that makes them want to stay.
- A happy and innovative workforce. If there is one thing a business can never have enough of, it is fresh ideas. When employees are satisfied in their jobs, then they feel the need to take initiative and bring up ideas to grow the company.
- Great work environment. Unsatisfied employees walk with bad attitudes, ask for sick offs whenever they have a chance and bad mouth the company every time. An employee satisfaction survey can help weed out these issues and achieve a positive environment.
Are you ready to conduct an employee satisfaction survey?
Our employee satisfaction survey charges depends on the size of the organization. For more information on the survey, email Perminus Wainaina firstname.lastname@example.org