Looking to make more, save money and grow your wealth? Discover the habits you need to build long term wealth and achieve financial independence regardless of your income.
Do you find yourself thinking of the following?
- The types of investments you can make with your level of income? (Bonds, shares, land, greenhouse farming etc)
- Whether some investments are worth it? I.e. Is real estate worth the fuss?
- How to save money and have it remain saved
- Best places to save money in e.g. A fixed account or m-shwari or chamas or saccos
- How to avoid impulse buying
- How to make a monthly budget and stick to it
- How to handle requests from others e.g. Harambees, Wedding committees, baby showers, funerals, medical aid funds, parents, etc.
- Taking loans: Are loans a good idea? Management and repayment
- Is buying a car a good investment?
- How to handle debts or live debt-free?
- Whether taking up insurance for my family is okay – The pros and cons
- How to plan your finances as a couple
If you are thinking of the above, then you are thinking of wealth creation. And to create wealth, you need to know how to manage and invest your finances.
The reality is, many of us have not been taught how to manage our finances and how to create wealth. That’s why the majority of Kenyans:
- Live hand to mouth with no savings
- Are not prepared to handle an emergency i.e. job loss, sickness, etc
- Follow the crowd when investing i.e. buying land because of the aggressive advertisements or participate in pyramid schemes where they end up losing money.
- Are not familiar with other ways to invest money that can generate good returns i.e. bonds and treasury bills.
- They are constantly worried about how to make it in life due to limited finances
- Do not achieve financial independence
Remember Mike Tyson. The ex-boxer.
He won $400 million through his boxing career over a span of 20 years.
Bought multiple properties, luxury cars, exotic animals, Rolexes for his friends. Despite this, ended up being $30 million in debt and bankrupt in 2003.
Reason – He did not know how to manage his money.
Becoming rich is like discovering an oil field. Just like a person who does not know how to operate the oil field will not be able to derive any benefits out of it, similarly many Mike Tysons of the world despite earning millions will blow it off someday. Hence it is important to know and manage your finances properly.
If you manage your finances well, your money will start working for you, rather than you working for money.
So yes, personal finance is one of the most important subjects which sadly is not taught to a lot of people today
For you to create wealth, you have to be financially savvy.
Our ten weeks, wealth creation course will empower you on the following:
- The psychology of money. What money REALLY is … and why knowing this small distinction is EVERYTHING if you want to grow rich.
- Why the rich get richer … and why the poor get poorer (and what you need to do to join the ranks of the rich).
- How to master various financial products i.e. loans, mortgages, overdraft accounts.
- Where to invest your money for better returns so your money can work for you. Discover how to invest in shares, bonds, treasury bills, fixed deposits and more importantly how to determine whether an investment is worth your time & money.
- You’ll know the process for buying a house and saving up for a down payment.
- How very small savings habits changes lead to fortunes later in life!
- Creating your perfect budget. You’ll know how to create a smart budget that helps you increase savings and reduce expenses.
- How to analyze and significantly decrease your personal expenses so your net worth increases significantly in the long run.
- You’ll know how retirement works, how to save and invest for retirement, and how much you’ll need to save and invest for a worry-free retirement.
- All of the tools you need to save, protect and make more are included in this course and the entire course is based on real-life Practical Knowledge and experience. During the course, we invite experts in various areas.
Who this course is for:
This course is for you if are interested in learning EVERYTHING about money, including how to save more, make more and create wealth. Our students are normally busy professionals all looking to build wealth and become financially secure.
After attending this practical course, You’ll be the master of your own finances, be able to earn more money, have solid investments, and grow financially
Next Training Dates:
The next training will begin on, Wednesday, 15th May 2020 from 6 pm – 8.30 pm. Classes are held every Wednesday for 10 weeks.
The training is held at our Corporate Training Centre, 9th Floor, Westpark Suites, Westlands (Opposite Parklands Police Station).
Learn More About The Wealth Creation Class
Fill in the form below and our Training Coordinator, Elizabeth, will get in touch.
Discover Our Training Centre
Why is personal finance so important?
Because you cannot be completely free without financial independence.
And personal finance is essential to financial independence.
When you are dependent, you are at the mercy of someone else.
They can say to you, “you can’t do this under my roof” or “these are our rules”.
Your life is not under your control.
Being financially independent means you do not have to be at any one’s mercy.
You do not have to follow anyone else’s rules, except the ones you have determined are right.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE