Are you a supervisor or manager with a host of responsibilities and an overflowing schedule?
Do you ever feel like your time is being pulled in different directions, and you are constantly handling disruptions?
Are you overwhelmed by the multiple tasks, projects and people you have to manage?
Do you find yourself constantly sending and replying to emails instead of handling core tasks?
Do unexpected tasks, lengthy meetings and email pop-ups steal your time and attention?
Do you have a hard time delegating and prioritizing urgent vs important tasks?
Do you suffer from procrastination? Always waiting to complete tasks at the very last minute?
When you supervise teams, managing your time becomes a lot more complex-you have multiple tasks and projects to juggle, you get bombarded with emails, meeting and reports and your subordinates may require more face time with you than you expected. As a manager, you need to maintain high levels of productivity and performance and this all begins by increasing your time effectiveness.
This 1-day training will help you take back control of your time and accomplish more with less time and effort. You will learn how to prioritize your to-dos, delegate effectively, limit interruptions and avoid procrastination.
Topics Covered: You will learn how to
- Assess and solve time management issues in five areas: goal setting, prioritization, handling interruptions, procrastination and scheduling.
- Identify and set priorities using the urgent vs. important framework
- Identify and reduce your top-time stealers and wasters
- Effectively plan productive action-focused meetings
- Handle communications, interruptions, and emergencies more effectively
- Coordinate multiple long-term projects and hold your team accountable to deadlines.
“I work in a very demanding fast-paced law firm. I am also completing my Master degree in International Relations. On top of that, I am also a mother of four kids. I was having a very hard time juggling between drafting court briefs, representing multiple clients in courts every day, going to class and fulfilling my responsibilities as a mother to my kids. I had even thought of quitting my job to focus on class and family.
However, after taking the time management skills training, I gained the abilities to balance between work, life and school. I am more focused and get things done faster. I can’t believe I even have time to travel and get some alone time during the course of the day. This course has not only helped me achieve more but has helped bring me joy and fulfilment in all areas of my life.”
Martha- Legal Manager
Why Time Management for Manager and Supervisors Matters
When you manage your time more effectively, you gain these benefits:
- Be more productive
- Make less mistakes and churn out more quality work
- Less stress and burnt-out
- Accomplish more and gain a sense of contentment at the end of each day
- Gain a balance between your professional goals and personal time
- Spend less time putting out fires each day
- Become a positive role model to your team
Who is this course for?
- Busy managers, supervisors and executives who feel the demands of a heavy workload and want to free up time to achieve their top priorities.
- Team leaders who want to boost their productivity through better use of your time
- Any professional who has trouble managing time, meeting schedules and deadlines and at times works extra hours just to keep up
“I have always had a problem with procrastination. As a researcher, every time I get online to do my research, I get side-tracked by links leading me to great but totally irrelevant articles. I also tend to waste my time on social media platforms-liking, laughing and making commentaries on latest news developments.
Even though I get my work done quickly, it is low quality and mediocre at best. The time management training equipped me with the tools to avoid procrastination. I have a renewed sense of purpose in my work, self-drive and know how to organize my time in blocks in order to avoid time-wasters. The time management training was an invaluable investment of my time.”
The Master Time Management Course is a certified 1-Day training that takes place at the Corporate Staffing Training Center.
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organizations.
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in Time Management Skills training.
Master Time Management Skills. Join Our next training.
The next master time management skills course will be on, Wednesday, 23rd October 2019 from 9 AM to 4.30 PM. This is a one – day practical training. We provide you with breakfast, training materials, assessment tests, and lunch.
You’ll also get a certificate. We are a NITA approved training centre.
To book a spot, email Ms.Veronicah, the training coordinator, on email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your mobile number. Veronicah will call you back after receiving your email or text.
“If you think you don’t have time for a time management class, think again. The simple practical time-saving techniques have helped me increase my efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity tenfold. The benefits far outweigh the time it takes to learn how to master time management.” Des-General ManagerN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE