Are you a manager or supervisor experiencing:
A decline in productivity?
A rise in absenteeism?
Staff putting in way more hours than they should?
Fiery tempers and heated arguments over trivial issues?
Are customers not being treated with courtesy and kindness?
Important issues being overlooked and staff never being up to speed with their assignments?
These are important indicators that signify that either you or your team are under stress.
Whether you are coping with rapid organizational changes, long hours, heavy workloads or too much pressure, stress in the workplace is inevitable. However, too much stress and pressure can have detrimental effects on your health, well being and productivity.
Our stress management training is designed to help you ease work pressures, manage work effectively, boost resilience, avoid burnout and depression caused by stress that may affect performance and productivity.
The 1-day stress and work pressure management training will empower participants with proactive approaches to channel, reduce and respond well to stress while balancing creative, productive and high-pressure lifestyle.
Course Objectives: What you will learn
- Recognize stress symptoms
- Discover stress triggers for you and your team
- Risk assessment: Identify the strategies and approaches you can put into place to help you and your team manage stress
- Learn how to handle emotions-your and others
- Identify more coping mechanisms for stress and how to put them into practice immediately
- Learn simple stress relieving and mindfulness exercises that you can practice to gain calmness and relaxation.
- Identify support networks for you and your team
- Create personal and team stress management action plans to implement beyond the training
- Make Decisions under pressure
“As a customer care agent, my job was really stressing me out. Even though resolving people’s problems is rewarding, I was losing my mind from angry customers who would call and yell at me for things that are out of my control. Talking to multiple people in a day repeating the same thing over and over and over again had made me so irate and I had actually started hating my job.
The stress and management equipped me with amazing stress-reducing techniques and relaxation exercises. I am now more empathetic, have a better attitude and deal with my customers better because I understand my stress triggers and how to cope with them. This 1-day training was invaluable to me.” Ann, Customer Care Agent
“A very practical, interactive and knowledgeable course. If you don’t want to constantly experience fatigue, insomnia and headaches due to stress and work pressure then this is the best course to help you improve your health and emotional wellbeing while maintaining high productivity levels.” Mercy-Senior ER Nursing Officer.
Who should attend this training?
- This 1-day training is suitable for any professional who wants practical solutions to reduce and manage workplace stress in order to improve productivity and well-being.
- Team leaders, supervisors and line managers who wish to reduce and manage work-related stress
We are a leading HR consultancy & training firm in Kenya that recruits and trains for top firms and organizations. We have trained staff from the following companies and also business owners.
Our certified trainers have extensive knowledge and experience in Stress and Work Pressure Skills training
Master Stress and Work Pressure Management Skills. Join Our next training
The next stress and work pressure management course will be held on, Tuesday, 22nd October, 2019 from 9:00 am to 4.30 pm. This is a one – day practical training. We provide you with breakfast, training materials, assessment tests, and lunch.
You’ll also get a certificate. We are a NITA approved training centre.
To book a spot, email Ms. Carolyne Kariuki, the training coordinator, on firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Email Subject, (Stress Management Skills Training)
Please indicate your mobile number. Catherine will call you back after receiving your email.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE