Corporate Staffing Services Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction Short Course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the key terms, definitions, and requirements of ISO 9001 and how the standard can help their organizations increase customer satisfaction.
Upon Successful Completion of Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction Short Course, Participants Will:
- Acquire improved problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Have greater capability to increase internal and external customer satisfaction
- Gain and understanding of ISO 9001 and how it works
Who Should Attend Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction Training?
- Customer Service Managers
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
DETAILED COURSE CONTENT:
Module 1- Building a ISO 9001 Customer-Focused Communication Process
- What is ISO 9001?
- Understanding the Key Components of ISO 9001
- Identifying Customer Communication Barriers
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills to Improve Customer Relations
- Interpreting your Customer’s Nonverbal Communication
- How to determine your DISC communication style?
Module 2- Principles of ISO 9001 and Total Quality Management “TQM”
- The Origin and Philosophy behind TQM
- ISO 9001 8 Principles
- Deming’s Fourteen Points of TQM
- Traditional Management vs. Total Quality Management
- Obstacles to Implementing TQM
- Case Studies: ISO 9001 Customer Service Excellence
Module 3- Customer Service Satisfaction Requirements
- What do your customers expect from you?
- Going the Extra Mile to exceed Expectations
- Your Attitude makes a Difference
- Measuring and Monitoring Customer Satisfaction
- Empowering Employees to Better Serve their Customers
- Customer Service Satisfaction Survey
Module 4- Customer Service Recovery Strategies
- The Importance of Customer Complaints and Why they should be encouraged
- The Impact of Social Media on Customer Service Complaints
- The Role of the Supervisor in Conflict Resolution
- Techniques for Managing Emotions
- Strategies to Help Calm Upset Customers
- Service Recovery Strategies for Working with Difficult Customers
Module 5- Implementing an ISO 9001 System
- Role of Top Management in ISO 9001
- Plan-Do-Check-Act Methodology
- Internal Audit Purpose and Process
- Internal Audit Elements
- Setting SMART Goals for Continuous Improvement
- Developing your ISO 9001 Action Plan
Corporate Staffing Services Measuring and Managing Customer Satisfaction Short Course is an instructor led training delivered using a blended learning approach and combines presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate certified by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
The training will be held at Corporate Staffing Services Training Centre.
When we receive your details, Lucy will call you with more information on the training.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE