Corporate Staffing Services Labour Laws Short Course is customized to train on compliance with Kenyan Labour Laws and other provisions that govern HR Practice. This is important for your organization to avoid costly noncompliance costs and lengthy litigations.
Upon Successful Completion of Labour Laws Short Course, Participants Will Be Able To:
Ability to understand and Implement Compliance Requirements from legislations that affect employment and management of its related benefits
Who Should Attend Labour Laws Training?
- Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Director
- Talent Development Director
- Departmental Heads
- Branch Managers
Detailed Course Outline
Kenyan Labour Laws and Compliance/Development within the Kenyan Labour Laws
- Employment Act
- Labour Institutions Act
- Work Injury Benefits Act
- Labour Relations Act
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- How Kenyan companies/individuals ought to comply with the Labour Laws
- How the Kenyan Labour laws differ from the international Labour Laws and Human Rights
Introduction to HR Management and Labour Standards in a corporate social responsibility (CSR)Perspective
- Placing HR Management and Labour Standards within CSR and sustainable development
- How can HR Management and Labour Standards benefit your business performance
- How to work strategically with HR Management and Labour standards.
Different Approaches to Labour Standards and HR Management
- The Business Case for Labour Standards and HR Management compliance with Labour Laws
- Cost Reduction
- Optimal work-environment
- Workforce staying with the company for a long time
- Employee Relations Improvement
- Reliability and Productivity Improvement
- Relating HR activities to improving business results
- Consequences of non-compliance to Labour Laws or poor HR Management Standards.
HR Management Tools
- Performance Management and Evaluation
- Team Management
- HR Policy/Manual
- Personality Analysis, Coaching and Employee Retention
HR challenges in Kenya
- Unhealthy and unsafe work conditions and housing
- Long working hours and no overtime payment
- No benefits (casuals)
- No employment contracts
- Illegal remuneration
- No collective bargaining
- Child Labour
- Corruption (Labour Officers)
Corporate Staffing Services Labour Laws Training is an instructor led training delivered using a blended learning approach and combines presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise and group work.Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate certified by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
The training will be held at Corporate Staffing Services Training Centre.
When we receive your details, Lucy will call you with more information on the training.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE