Are you a qualified CPA or Bcom professional but lack practical accounting work experience?
Do you know how to file KRA returns and including VAT, P.AY.E, N.S.S.F, N.H.I.F, withholding tax and other types of taxes?
Do you work in an accounting department but are not exposed to all accounting areas?
Are you a business owner looking to learn how to file KRA returns taxes or want to empower your accountant with the right skills?
Since last year over 450 accountants have enrolled in our how to file KRA returns & other taxes class. You too can join, learn and benefit from this practical course.
Watch Testimonials From Past Students Who’ve Benefited From The Course
This Practical How to File KRA Returns Taxes Course Is Great For You:
- If lack of experience in accounting is stopping you from getting an accounting job.
- If you are working in a non-accounting job and you want to kickstart your accounting career, then this will help you get started.
- If you want to learn how to use QuickBooks. Quickbooks is the most used accounting software in Kenya and many accounting departments require you to know how to use QuickBooks
- If you want to master how to file statutory returns on I-Tax i.e VAT, PAYE, end years accounts Etc.
How You Will Benefit From This Short Course
- You will learn practical accounting skills, i.e how to use ITAX, how to file PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, VAT, etc. We also teach you how to use the latest Quickbooks version.
- You will master filing KRA returns including ITAX, VAT filing, PAYE, NSSF, HELB and other key taxes.
- Upon successful completion. You will receive a certificate
We are a leading HR & training consultancy firm in Kenya that consults for top organizations.
We have consulted for clients such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
N.B. We are approved by NITA as a training institution. Ref: NITA/TRN/1576. You will receive a NITA recognized certificate after the training showing that you’ve mastered all the accounting areas.
Testimonials From Previous Students:
What I liked most about the course was the practical nature of the lessons. I come out knowing how to file VAT on I-tax and other statutory obligations. I am now confident in my accounting skills. J- Mukami. SME Owner
After the session, I updated my CV and within 2 weeks I had attended three sessions with various companies. I finally got a job with a Sacco and I am settled. Thomas Accountant.
Upcoming Training Dates:
We normally have two classes. Daytime one on one class at our training centre and an evening class via zoom.
- The next daytime training will be from 22nd To 26th March – Monday To Friday (9 am To 1 pm)
- The next evening class via zoom is starting on Monday, 22nd March at 6 pm.
To inquire on the upcoming training or for future training, please fill in your details in the form below and the training coordinator will get in touch. Feel free to visit our office if you want to make a one-on-one inquiry.
I look forward to you joining us.
Feedback From Past Students
I will forever be grateful to Corporate Staffing for the course. With the new accounting course, I was able to change departments from customer care to my new position of junior accountant. My boss was impressed by what I had learnt, and the certificate was proof. Mary Atieno.
N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE
Though I am a qualified accountant (CPA-K) I was struggling to get accounting jobs. This course was able to bridge the gap and I now know what is required of me as an accountant. I feel confident searching for accounting jobs in Kenya, and since i started, i have already received two offers. I am sure i will get a job very soon. Fredrick.
The package was worth the money and I love the resources too. Jacinta.