Corporate Staffing Services has partnered with Image Redefined to offer women in the workplace a free makeover.
Maybe your wardrobe is outdated and needs to improve;
Or you’re re-entering the workspace and feel disoriented;
Or you’re looking to advance your career and get those big positions;
Maybe you just really want to look your best because you are unhappy with how you look;
Or it feels like how you look does not match the position you’re in;
Or worst-case scenario, you cannot be the CEO, make partner or become the regional manager because you do not look the part.
If you are tired of your image crippling your chances to a successful career and you want to be dressed with enthusiasm and confidently show up, then this makeover is for you.
People think style is all rules and regulations but really, it’s about discovering what really works perfectly for you and using an approach that is easy consistent and fun.
Why Image Makeover for Female Executives Matters
- Help you discover the best you.
- You will look and feel fabulous
- Permit yourself to your desired way of being.
- Remember that genuine confidence and clarity you’ve been missing? This is your chance to achieve them
- You will learn how you can dress for your profession. This will give you a significant advantage at work.
So how much does a powerful professional image matter?
- Accomplish more and gain a sense of contentment at the end of each day
- The image secrets that drive career and business success
- Effortless Elevation of your image.
- It empowers you as a woman to be independent and access your full potential
- Transform your image and achieve a breakthrough in life and career.
Who Should Attend This Training?
- Managers or team supervisors
- Employees that supervise other employees
- Any working professional who wishes to climb the ladder of career success
- If you are a victim of poor overall image
If you’re ready to become more confident and prepared to get everything you’ve always wanted in life, this is your chance.
Discover the guaranteed and painless way to have a successful career and look good too without breaking the bank.
Be one of the few women who want to take charge of their career.
The training will be held on Saturday 11th July 2020 from 10.30 am at Image Redefined Centre.
NB: We have closed the sign-up for this event. If you would like to be considered for future events, please continue to fill your details in the form below.