Corporate Staffing Services Developing Customer Relations Strategy Short Course focuses on analysing needs, priorities and problem diagnoses in the delivery of service to customers and the implementation of customer service strategies.
Upon Successful Completion of Developing Customer Relations Strategy, Participants Will:
- Understand what the true meaning of value is
- Truly understand the mind of the customer; what does he want?
- Learn how to build processes and systems that deliver sustainable and unique customer value over and over again
- Learn how to communicate, using a common, compelling “voice” across multi-channels and media
- Learn how to be compelling and how to create and then capture sustainable value
Who Should Attend Developing Customer Relations Strategy Short Course?
- Team Leaders
- Account Managers
- Field Service Representatives
- Brand Managers
- Public Relation Professionals
- Customer Service Representatives
DETAILED COURSE CONTENT:
Quality, Value and Customer Experience: What do they want (and why do they want it)?
- Quality is in the Eye of the Payer
- The Pursuit of Value, What is it (really)? How do we create it?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Truth and Lies
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – The Irrational Purchaser
- Behavioural Economics – Why (almost) everything you knew about buying and selling is wrong?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Why “Do nothing” is such a powerful driver?
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – The Values “Iceberg”
Value Creation, Skills and Tools: How to create relevance, compliance and value?
- Forensic Questioning Skills
- Active Listening Skills
- Survey Design
- The Science of Persuasion
- Inside the Mind of the Customer – Personality Types
- Communicating Value
Customer Profiling Techniques: They may all be important, but they are not the same
- Market Segmentation Techniques
- Customer Personae
- Account Classification Techniques
- Finding your Client “Voice” by segment
- “Keep them forever” – Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) Analysis
Value Capture: Getting Paid what you are worth
- Building Compelling Value Propositions
- Persuasive Dialogue Techniques
- Getting Your Message Across
- Getting Social – Tools and Techniques for Customer Excellence in a Social World
- Handling Awkward Customers
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Building Quantified Brand Propositions
Bringing It All Together: Creating an actionable Customer Service Plan going forward
- Competitor Analysis Techniques
- Situational Analysis Tools
- Effective Customer Research Techniques
- Creating an Actionable, Sustainable Customer Service Plan
- Tools, Methods, Systems and Checklists to Stay on Track
Corporate Staffing Services Developing Customer Relations Strategy is an instructor led training delivered using a blended learning approach and combines presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate certified by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
The training will be held at Corporate Staffing Services Training Centre.
When we receive your details, Lucy will call you with more information on the training.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE