Effective Digital Marketing Strategies & Campaigns
1. Course Overview:
This is a course is specifically designed to equip you with the digital marketing skills, tools and techniques to help you build a strong brand.
During this course, you will be exposed to areas such as social media content planning and execution, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email marketing tools, data analysis among others.
2. Why You Should Enroll:
With the world become more technologically advanced, more and more companies and individuals are now investing in acquiring critical knowledge in digital marketing.
Companies are outsourcing for Digital Marketing Consultants who can drive their business agenda through online platforms in order to increase brand visibility and profits.
Due to the evident gap in competent digital marketers, a career in this field will give you competitive advantage because of the value employers place on your skills.
3. Benefits for your career:
Successful graduation from this course will help you to:
- Have an in-demand career due to the existing digital-skills gap in the job market
- Get a high salary package in careers such as Search Engine Marketing, Google Analytics etc.
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns to measure online effectiveness
- Understand Search Engine Optimization and its Return On Investment (ROI)
- Review current online trends and recommend areas of improvement
- Easily transfer your digital marketing skills to any industry or agency
- Use your online creativity to attract new customers and generate business
- Highly optimize website, blog and content through written copy
- Discover and apply useful social media marketing tips and tools
- Become flexible by working anywhere and for a number of clients
4. Target Group
This program is suitable for:
- Any professional currently working or looking to work and market online
- Fresh Graduate
- Any professional looking to learn Digital Marketing
5. Course Content:
Our Digital Marketing course will focus on 6 fundamental areas
- Introduction into Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing; Google ads
- Social media targeting and advertising; Facebook, Linked In, Twitter
- Google analytics; how to track your performance
- Video marketing; You-tube
Lesson 1: Introduction into Digital Marketing
An overview into the concepts of digital marketing and how it works.
The evolution of digital marketing, its necessity in today’s technological world and how to identify and tap into existing gaps.
This lesson is specifically designed for you to attain a critical understanding of how to build and sustain effective digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
Lesson 2: Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Deeper understanding of what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and the use of key words in SEO’s as well as tracking your performance by using items such as;
- Most searched items
- Google trends
- Keyword planner
- Writing SEO page titles for website ranking
- Writing META description
- How to optimize content
- How to avoid keyword staffing
- Backlinks, correcting bad links
- Video embedding
- SEO tools and tips among others.
This lesson will involve practical sessions designed to help you grasp the core of SEO’s and how to apply it.
Lesson 3: Search Engine Marketing; Google ads
How to use google in your online advertising campaign.
- How to set up google adwords campaigns
- Using the right keywords on ads
- Creating effective ads through target advertising
- How to optimize your website landing pages
- Organizing and setting up ad groups
- You tube video ads campaigns
- Options for matching keywords among others
Lesson 4: Social media targeting and advertising; Facebook, Linked In, Twitter
Designing a useful social media strategy through:
- Outlining your goal and objectives
- Identifying and segmenting your target audience and behavioral tendencies
- Google alerts by monitoring audience and industry trends
- Use of hashtags and tweet decks
- How to set up business pages on Facebook, Linked In, Twitter
- Page promotion and boosting
- Effective use of ads manager
- Content marketing on social media platforms
- Lead generation
- Basics of blogging
- Social media update tips
- Frequency of posting
- Identifying the appropriate social media influencers
- Use of optimal scheduling tools
- Measuring success; conversation rate, shares, likes, comments, viral videos etc.
- Email tracking and website visits through Google analytics
- Use of URL builders
Lesson 5: Google analytics; how to track your performance
This lesson will help you account track results and return on investment on through SEO’s, marketing campaigns, social media and google advertising. You will learn how to:
- Get acquainted with Google analytics and how it works
- Understanding how to use the dashboard
- Analyzing the google reports and take necessary steps
- Tracking the performance of Google ads campaigns
- Tracking performance based on SEO’s
- Tracking ongoing marketing campaigns
- Measuring conversation rates and ROI
Lesson 6: Video marketing; You-tube
In this final lesson you will learn how to use digital marketing tools to make your videos rank on youtube such as:
- Google keyword planner by using long tail keywords
- Using attention grabbing thumbnails
- Main keywords use in the description box to climb up on search results
- Use of relevant keywords in headlines
- Call to action; redirecting users to the website, product or service
6. Length, Venue And Mode of Learning
The Certificate In Digital Marketing is a 5-day course that takes place from 2:00Pm – 5:00Pm.
The training is held at our Corporate Training Center in Westlands, Mayfair Suites, 4th floor.
This is a class setting with a capacity of 15-20 students.
Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of training as evidence of your acquired skills.
7. Registration procedure
To book for the next course, send your request to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then receive timely feedback on your enquiry, charges and any other relevant information.